Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Pretty disgusting posts here happy that a person got covid. People ask for loyalty and exemplary behavior from players, then celebrate when someone gets covid or talk shit about wanting them to stay out.
We all look football stats, right? Maybe you should look at COVID stats? Old people >>> 75 years old in the US make up the majority of deaths. Closer to 100% than say 90% last time I checked. The life expectancy of men in US is 76 years old conversely it's 78 for women.

You tell me, with all the football players and beyond that all other sports, name me a player(s) who died? Better yet, name me the ones that have been hospitalized? Forget all the propaganda that the media has promoted about COVID, it's a flu, and a really BAD ONE at that. So unfortunate of all the deaths that have occurred, but for those poor souls, they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I can't deceive my own feelings and emotions Bro. :D

I've always had a fascination and admiration for players with magic in their feet (except for Messi), players that inspire fantasy.

My favorite players are Baggio (the reason why I fell in love with Juventus and the sport of football) and Zidane (a genius and generational talent).

Watching Maradona as a young boy was actually why I starting following football (Italia 90 - where I actually supported Argentina), but Baggio in 94 made me fall in love with Italy, Juventus and the game.
That game in WC semifinal where he goes berserk destroying Bulgaria

That night I am dreaming on vacation with Baggio and Sacchi on the beach

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I can't deceive my own feelings and emotions Bro. :D :p

I've always had a fascination and admiration for players with magic in their feet (except for Messi), players that inspire fantasy.

My favorite players are Baggio (the reason why I fell in love with Juventus and the sport of football) and Zidane (a genius and generational talent).

Watching Maradona as a young boy was actually why I starting following football (Italia 90 - where I actually supported Argentina), but Baggio in 94 made me fall in love with Italy, Juventus and the game.
Talking about players with magic in their feet and not mentioning Del Piero is a criminal offence in some parts of the world.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Do you think he will start instead of Chiellini or De Light?
Hopefully not!. Can't afford not having Bono on the sideline yelling out encouragement as Pirlo's unofficial assistant coach. Prepping for his new job next season.

Seriously though , THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE PUT IN HIS PLACE BY NOT PLAYING THIS MATCH AND THE NEXT IF JUVE BEATS ATALANTA. Meaning you're not playing as well as you think and get over yourself. You're an old dog who can't learn new tricks and unfortunately have forgotten the ones you use to have.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
He used to be very good with long balls. It was useful to surprise the opposition and change games. But that was long time ago.

Now he's mostly known by his ass-defending. It's quite revolutionary.
He still does but it's rarely used now, unfortunately. Chiesa's first goal against Porto in the return leg was started from his long balls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 85)