Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Can someone tell me, and i mean seriously tell me, what is the reason why Bonuckci is cemented in our starting line up. Like seriously tell me what is the tactical advantage of having him on the field instead of Demiral or Chiellini? What do coaches think they get from him? He cant defend, he is slow, cant tackle, doesnt have a single ounce of defenders grinta in him. Why?

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Can someone tell me, and i mean seriously tell me, what is the reason why Bonuckci is cemented in our starting line up. Like seriously tell me what is the tactical advantage of having him on the field instead of Demiral or Chiellini? What do coaches think they get from him? He cant defend, he is slow, cant tackle, doesnt have a single ounce of defenders grinta in him. Why?
My question too.
Allegri, sarri, pirlo, and mancini.
All the coaches.

Or has it become requirement now that central defender has the ability to be comfortable with the ball and distribute?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
-Never injured
-Can play 90 mins week in week out
-Experienced
-Plays the ball well

Plus i think our coaches seem hesitant to pair two young CBs together regularly. Always want atleast one experienced guy back there. Bonucci is the weakest defender out of Demiral, MDL and Chielleni but the fitness and experience is probably what works in his favour. In an ideal world it shouldnt, but unfortunately it does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
-Never injured
-Can play 90 mins week in week out
-Experienced
-Plays the ball well

Plus i think our coaches seem hesitant to pair two young CBs together regularly. Always want atleast one experienced guy back there. Bonucci is the weakest defender out of Demiral, MDL and Chielleni but the fitness and experience is probably what works in his favour. In an ideal world it shouldnt, but unfortunately it does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)