Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I dont trust him at all, after horror show against Viola. Sincerely hope someone steps up to take his place.
I completely agree, he's so stiff. The difference is day and night between him and De Ligt. If Demiral doesn't step up we need to invest in a new experienced defender. Wouldn't mind a year or two with Sergio Ramos on the team.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I completely agree, he's so stiff. The difference is day and night between him and De Ligt. If Demiral doesn't step up we need to invest in a new experienced defender. Wouldn't mind a year or two with Sergio Ramos on the team.
Haven't been up to date on the Sergio Ramos situation. Apart from his age and salary, have his performances dropped so much that RM are trying to get rid of him? Hope we don’t get stuck with a Diego Godin.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Haven't been up to date on the Sergio Ramos situation. Apart from his age and salary, have his performances dropped so much that RM are trying to get rid of him? Hope we don’t get stuck with a Diego Godin.
He’s still Real Madrid’s most influential player alongside Benzema. I think the situation revolving his contract is similar to the Ronaldo one for them.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Anyone saw Bonucci ass tackle attempt to block Milan player then De Ligt seems pissed off so he also tackled Bonucci?
I laughed really hard when it happened :rofl:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Even on his good days he doesn't show me enough that suggests he deserves to be starting every game for us. I would pick Danilo and Demiral before him every time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)