Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Like I said, that has to be some sort of troll campaign organized by some S. Dakota fan group who are long time admirers of his blooper reals

I don't hate Leo but...

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
South Dakota knows what's good.

- - - Updated - - -

Pulisic :touched:

So thirsty for half decent footballers.
Genuinely curious but how come you rate Bonucci that much? I always thought he was by far your weakest link in the backline with Chiellini and Barzagli. Not to say he couldn't have good games but just finding him quite overrated.

Maybe I'm blinded because I always hated his stupid ass celebration. :p

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Genuinely curious but how come you rate Bonucci that much? I always thought he was by far your weakest link in the backline with Chiellini and Barzagli. Not to say he couldn't have good games but just finding him quite overrated.

Maybe I'm blinded because I always hated his stupid ass celebration. :p
Him rating Bonucci doesn't mean anything. He is crap, you are not wrong.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Too spite tuz of course ;)

AND because a player who made over 400 appearences for Juventus, winning like 15 trophies with and for the club along the way, deserves some basic level of respect.

On top of that, ever since he established himself as first team player, he has constantly been among the most used players for us in all those title winning seasons, nevermind who the coach was.

I'm down with a bit overrated, but surely he is not downright shite like some tuz members want to make you believe, as it is downright stupid for reasons mentioned above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 70)