Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This Bonbon has surpassed his expiry date, Demiral can grow & De Ligt is already better...
Maybe, but for the time being he is miles ahead of Demiral and doesnt warrant people taking dump on him, when he actually plays well.

- - - Updated - - -

Boss level performance :lol2: Bonucci is horrible. Pretty much like he always was.
What did he do that was horrible yesterday? Or against Barcelona? Or since the start of the season?

Conte, Allegri, Sarri, Pirlo have all been making mistakes since they kept selecting Bonucci, a horrible player? I wonder what was their reasoning?

Last edited:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
He's a sloppy defender at times 1v1 but still very important in possession, and not only for his long passes. With better defenders around him we will be fine. Demiral and Cuadrado are bigger defensive problems.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Demiral gets a pass because he averages one Hollywood tackle in every game. If we are still playing 3 CBs at the back when De Ligt is back, I'd rather Danilo (who has been surprisingly good so far this season) plays as the third CB along with Bonucci.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Back in 2017 this guy was considered indispensable. What happened since then? Was it the Milan year which simply destroyed him?
Was so happy when he left for Milan. Never as angry when he came back and I'm still not over it. Only Juventus player I've ever hated. Crazy to think that he will go down in history as a Juventus legend.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
They're diff types of CB but, including last season, last two games were only ones where Bonucci played better than Demiral.

- - - Updated - - -

Back in 2017 this guy was considered indispensable. What happened since then? Was it the Milan year which simply destroyed him?
First three years under Allegri the only time he looked like a top defender

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)