Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I know some will hate it but he had a great game against the dutch too. Complimented Chiellini like the good old days. They were only missing my boy Barzagli :touched:

I'm starting to accept the idea of a 3-5-2 with De Ligt - Bonucci - Chiellini since our full backs suck.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I know some will hate it but he had a great game against the dutch too. Complimented Chiellini like the good old days. They were only missing my boy Barzagli :touched:

I'm starting to accept the idea of a 3-5-2 with De Ligt - Bonucci - Chiellini since our full backs suck.
No surprise, he's normally okay with Chiello next to him. In the game against Bosnia though...

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
No surprise, he's normally okay with Chiello next to him. In the game against Bosnia though...
Even today, it was funny to see Depay moving to the left side of Netherland's atack mid-way through the second half just to get away from Chiellini and in the next 10-15minutes there were right away two dangerous chances for them both coming off Depay outsmarting Bonucci on their duels.. luckily both times it happened at a reasonable distance away from the box with enough time for others to close him down.

Otherwise agreed, Leo had a good game too, shaky on a few duels obviously but overall he did fine and complemented well with Giorgio in forming a solid unit.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
“There are different movements, as with Sarri we moved far more as a group in defence, whereas with Pirlo we are more one-on-one, giving us more freedom to be aggressive and win back the ball more often.

:lol: :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)