Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
People who have watched Romero, is he better than this guy?
bonucci was a dick yesterday and i'd completely understand if agnelli was pissed af at him, but all things considered, he had a good season. he was our most played player and he was solid until the milan match. romero is very, very green compared to bonucci. his consistency is the biggest question mark for me. ability wise, as mike said, he's already a better tackler, but basically any random serie a cb can tackle better than bonucci.

romero as a backup makes sense. but i expect us to plusvalenza him before giving him a squad number.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
bonucci was a dick yesterday and i'd completely understand if agnelli was pissed af at him, but all things considered, he had a good season. he was our most played player and he was solid until the milan match. romero is very, very green compared to bonucci. his consistency is the biggest question mark for me. ability wise, as mike said, he's already a better tackler, but basically any random serie a cb can tackle better than bonucci.

romero as a backup makes sense. but i expect us to plusvalenza him before giving him a squad number.
I'd rather cash out on Bonucci to be honest. He's only gonna get worse and be worth next to nothing in a season or two.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You should never have taken this fraud defender back

Besides he got the most irritating and punchable face to look at

Something about him just screams idiot. Should’ve been left to rot in Milan

Im not even a Juve fan but i got angry on your behalf when you took him back after the stunt he pulled
Didn't mind resigning him that much but made me cringe everytime I saw him with the armband

- - - Updated - - -

Different people have different opinions of what makes a Legend a Legend.

For me Bonucci is a Legend, just like Lichtsteiner (yes, Lichtsteiner) and all of the old guard, like Chiello, players who gave their all for this shirt and brought Juventus back on track.
Ah, ok.

But being a focal point of our defense for a decade, winning

Screenshot_2020-07-07-15-39-45-01.jpeg

on his way does. He didn't come back with his tail between his legs, people make mistakes, and it seems both club and player sorted that out - like grown ups.

You can go on, but i doubt you have much going your way argument wise except for biased opinions.
You guys change your mind yet?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)