Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Ya he could have tried to protect the ball better, he could have tried kick the ball to the stands but he tried to make the "right" choice, which was making Tek to come out and get the ball but it failed miserably. I'll put 70% on Bonucci and 30% on Tek, it's a teamwork and if neither of them knows what either one wants, that's the result. Tek should have definitely been more ready to come forward, but somehow he didn't but when Bonucci saw it, he should have fucking made sure to kick the ball away.
He could chest it down or head it back to Tek. He shouldn't expect for Tek as he is still quite far from the ball. But why he is stopped, then to realize than Immobile is behind him and he improvise to do high ball clearance. It's either he is tired or lack of pace

- - - Updated - - -

If only thirs turd would agree to go to City, Guardiola will welcome him willingly
And do we just extend and raise his salary in Dec or January?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't see any defender showing his ass when blocking shots. It's not effective at all.
yeah, you usually move toward the ball and
:D

There is always a mistake waiting to happen with him, call me old fashioned but I just want my defenders to defend and not do dumb shit.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
Please sell home to city or yanited

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
one mistake and suddenly he is bashed, tbf he looked so exhausted when camera zoomed on him after the mistake. He also made a crucial sliding tackle on the Lazio youngster after that.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
one mistake and suddenly he is bashed, tbf he looked so exhausted when camera zoomed on him after the mistake. He also made a crucial sliding tackle on the Lazio youngster after that.
Because that mistake is really crucial for the game flow, it can be goes really wrong for the entire good before that mistake and nearly cost the game for us
But above all, that is really stupid mistakes that can be avoided

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
One mistake? Really? He has these brainfarts at least once a game, sometimes they are more pronounced than in other instances. He is not a pure defender, and he is very error prone.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
One mistake? Really? He has these brainfarts at least once a game, sometimes they are more pronounced than in other instances. He is not a pure defender, and he is very error prone.
Whatever happened is already in the past, and we cannot change it anymore
With our current roster we have 2 strong CD that returning from ACL injury, so we will carefully with how and when to introduce them
That condition leave us with MDL and Bonucci only, as we know how Rugani when he played

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
When I watched it live I expected Szczesny to get that ball. Now when I'm watching it again, it's completely Bonucci's fault. He even made a hand gesture telling the others to leave the ball to him.
That's just a brainfart manifesting itself in new and unpredictable ways.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Am I the only one who thinks that it was more Szczesny's fault(that he didn't come out) than Leo?
Never.

bontard.png

When the ball first bounces it is 25+ yards away from Szczesny, so far you can't even see him in shot.

bontard-2.png

Second time it bounces it is about to land on the edge of the penalty area. Szczesny can judge by Bonucci's body language that he is probably not going to deal with it and comes flying out, but there is no way he is going to make up 12 yards before either Bonucci or Immobile. All Bonucci had to do is kick the ball into the stands as it drops.

I'd imagine even a rushing sweeper-keeper like prime Neuer or Ederson would not have ran out for that until the last minute as Tek does, because the ball is so close to Bonucci he is expected to deal with it. Especially when you know you are playing against a striker like Immobile who is mobile and will chase lost causes. It's the sort of thing I could barely tolerate from a rookie defender, Bonucci has over 500 club appearances and nearly 100 caps for Italy. Farcical.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)