Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Embarrassingly bad.

Even if you take the atrocious defending for the penalty out of the equation, he was awful. I struggle to think of a 50/50 he won, other than his late slide tackle where he once again got shown up for a complete lack of pace and poor positioning. He also made no effort whatsoever to close down shots.

Can't believe he is our captain and in all likelihood going to lift the trophy.

Last edited:

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Ya he could have tried to protect the ball better, he could have tried kick the ball to the stands but he tried to make the "right" choice, which was making Tek to come out and get the ball but it failed miserably. I'll put 70% on Bonucci and 30% on Tek, it's a teamwork and if neither of them knows what either one wants, that's the result. Tek should have definitely been more ready to come forward, but somehow he didn't but when Bonucci saw it, he should have fucking made sure to kick the ball away.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Ya he could have tried to protect the ball better, he could have tried kick the ball to the stands but he tried to make the "right" choice, which was making Tek to come out and get the ball but it failed miserably. I'll put 70% on Bonucci and 30% on Tek, it's a teamwork and if neither of them knows what either one wants, that's the result. Tek should have definitely been more ready to come forward, but somehow he didn't but when Bonucci saw it, he should have fucking made sure to kick the ball away.
i would agree with you normally if it was any defender. but bonucci has consistently now for 2 seasons shown he forgets basic defending.

you don't get this sort of nonsense from chiellini or de light. yet bonucci sometimes forgets defending basics

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He´s the De Gea of Juventus.
Exactly who I was going to compare him to. Doesn't matter the good things he does because you know there is a mistake happening at some point, and you can't be like that as a defender or goalkeeper at an elite club.

Once again, as soon as the game looks wrapped up - comfort mode, head goes up ass, mistake. Always him.

Captain Fuckabout

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
i would agree with you normally if it was any defender. but bonucci has consistently now for 2 seasons shown he forgets basic defending.

you don't get this sort of nonsense from chiellini or de light. yet bonucci sometimes forgets defending basics
He definitely does, im with you there. Atleast he made it up by little in the end with that sliding tackle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)