Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I legitimately felt that 2015 squad was better than the one we had in 2017. Had Chiellini been there and had we been playing with someone more dynamic than a 36 year old Pirlo, we'd have probably won the game.
Even without him, we were even 1-1 and had a PK not whistled, so it's likely we win with him. I see him reacting better on their 1st 2 goals and possibly preventing atleast one

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Our Capitano... so good

I remember at the beginning of the season he even was always next to CR7 in the formation coming into the pitch... he's our 2nd best player, at least in his head... Our capitano :lol3:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
When he is in off mode .... man ... we cant get anything from him except his ass defending ...

MDL and Demiral our future....

leo... i like you sometimes but ... you are not reliable .... consistent ... i think MDL covered your ass a lot ....

Canarinha

Jan 12, 2020
Demiral-De Ligt partnership next season immediately.
Chiello as mentor/backup with another young hungry Cb

Bonnie and Rug to the exit door right now!
This is Juve for fuck sake, elite players only club.

May 23, 2013
We threw Benatia under the bus for this clown. I understand him for leaving us in mid season.
The treatment of Benatia last season was a disgrace. Benatia was one of Juventus' best players of the 2018 season and to bench him immediately for a snake (Bonucci) returning with it's tail tucked between it's metaphorical legs was such a mind boggling decision.

And it cost us dearly later on in the season, after Chiellini picked up his injury.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Unfortunately, we run the risk of pissing off Demiral next year, especially if he continues to play second fiddle to Bonbon.
The good thing about Demiral is that he is still a kid unlike Benatia.

- - - Updated - - -

But next year should definitely be Bonbon’s last as a first team player - if he continues to play like a loser.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Unfortunately, we run the risk of pissing off Demiral next year, especially if he continues to play second fiddle to Bonbon.
The good thing about Demiral is that he is still a kid unlike Benatia.

- - - Updated - - -

But next year should definitely be Bonbon’s last as a first team player - if he continues to play like a loser.
I wouldnt bet on this. Demiral almost pushed out of starting XI our 80m transfer. He will bench Bonucci before we know him. I hope he stays fit the rest will be history.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
I've just read he renewed to 2024 with a pump up from 4M to 7,5M a year, seriously? for a 33 years old CB? When did that happen? Now no club in the world would take him :yuck:. Szczesny also get a rise to 7M a year, a little too high for a GK. Our club really need to control the wage bill better. Player with high wage is difficult to sell and they don't even want to leave. I thought we learned a lesson with Higuain, Khedira, Rugani, Bernardeschi's case...:vdp:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
That pussyesque move he does when one-on-one with an attacler where he just makes this funny side-turn and just stands in front od the attacker with his leg streched a bit behind him is the funniest and most uneffective defensice move i have ever seen in my entire life. Like a balerina.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
:lol:

A nothing without Chiellini or MDL babying him.
Now that come down just remember who baby sat who and stepped up in Chiellos absence at the start of season. partnering up with Rugani just about brings out the worst of everyone. All back 4 including shezman had a stinker of a game.

We threw Benatia under the bus for this clown. I understand him for leaving us in mid season.
Benatia is where he belongs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 56)

• Alin