Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If he had won with Milan he'd have dumped us. He didn't so he came back with his tail between his legs and he's being branded a legend for it. Number of appearances means nothing
Ah, ok.

But being a focal point of our defense for a decade, winning

Screenshot_2020-07-07-15-39-45-01.jpeg

on his way does. He didn't come back with his tail between his legs, people make mistakes, and it seems both club and player sorted that out - like grown ups.

You can go on, but i doubt you have much going your way argument wise except for biased opinions.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
So you feel bad for Conte and because of that Bonucci is not a legend? They both are. Conte as a player, and as a coach, Bonbon as a player. Conte is a moaning bitch also, but still a legend.
Fair enough if you consider both legends, and I agree especially for Conte given his contribution. But not liking one of them or both is understandable.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So you feel bad for Conte and because of that Bonucci is not a legend? They both are. Conte as a player, and as a coach, Bonbon as a player. Conte is a moaning bitch also, but still a legend.
Conte relinquished his legend status when he chose inda, given our history with them .
I mean their fans always called / call us cheats and all that jazz and that includes cunte also.
It takes guts and an abject character, to go to a team that their supporters despise you, but at least he has 11 mil. reasons to stay there .
Bonbon is closer to getting legend status but somehow is hard to forget his celebration in our stadium when he scored.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)