Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
A man so disgusting his own son won't even admire and support him, a man so weak that his offspring has no respect for him, a man such a giant failure as a father that even fathers with transgender sons laugh at him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Thanks for ruining my weekend
While it would be great to sell him if we had the depth and options on the back line to replace him, or weren’t in need of big upgrades across multiple other positions... in the situation we are currently in, it’s unfortunately better to keep him. Who knows how long until Demiral is fully fit and in form to be a starter, and then Chiellini who missed almost all of this past season too.

Upgrade the mid, RB, and forward depth this year, and then replace Bonucci next year.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
While it would be great to sell him if we had the depth and options on the back line to replace him, or weren’t in need of big upgrades across multiple other positions... in the situation we are currently in, it’s unfortunately better to keep him. Who knows how long until Demiral is fully fit and in form to be a starter, and then Chiellini who missed almost all of this past season too.

Upgrade the mid, RB, and forward depth this year, and then replace Bonucci next year.
Yeah I actually agree, replacing him at this point would be difficult and a misuse of resources. If we didn't have to improve so many other positions, this supposed offer from City would have been a dream considering his age - I scarcely believe it. Unfortunately, it will be the last chance we have to cash out on him. We'll probably be stuck with him til the end of his contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 68)