Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Over the last few years, Italy had a dearth of quality midfielders and forwards. Thank God, we have a whole bunch of new talent in these areas but are now lacking in defense. Probably why, Bonucci is still a protagonist.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Where’s all the Bonbon hate coming from? He’s having a pretty decent season so far. Nowhere near the usual amount of defensive screwups he is usually known for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it's not hate, at least not from me. and you're right, bonucci is having a good season, especially compared to the last one. he's just limited as a player, and it's still strange to see him wearing the armband after he literally shat on the club not so long ago.

and an other matter is that he's also being overused by sarri, even now when chiellini is available. i'd rest him for the inda match and play the two proper studs who can actually win a duel vs lukaku and are good in the air too.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I believe so, yeah. People had to accept him back and they now just tolerate and support him because he's a part of our club again. If he left no one would give a damn about it and you always give a damn when a player with 400 appearances leaves the club.
You couldn’t have said it better. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)