Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Ubermensch is above human, super human, a goal for humanity to set for itself, tries to give meaning to life on earth.
But then there's always gonna be some retarded right wingers who gonna misrepresent this concept.

In our case, Sarri supposed to be the uber but he's not gonna complete the metamorphosis cos of Berna and Khedira.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ubermensch is above human, super human, a goal for humanity to set for itself, tries to give meaning to life on earth.
But then there's always gonna be some retarded right wingers who gonna misrepresent this concept.

In our case, Sarri supposed to be the uber but he's not gonna complete the metamorphosis cos of Berna and Khedira.
Khedira is out for 3 months, now we're a Berna injury away from achieving nirvana.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Nah, but superiority complex where you tag on to a stupid collective generalization (or, worse, racism) to make yourself feel better is more often than not an individual deep rooted inferiority complex.

Recall how @DAiDEViL reacted when DC spat (over the top) and when a pic of Sarri with cig pack surfaced.
Sarri <<< spitting DC < pavluska < euro males < charity work DC < Daidevil < partying south americans <<< Alex Sandro

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Screenshot1.png

LOL 16% of his Sere A accurate long balls so far this season came from this match :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, like him or not, but he's the leader back there if Chiello isn't playing. Calls for him to get benched are absurd at best.
Absolutely. You simply (we simply, as a team) can't replace that kind of CB productivity with anyone else.

Bonucci is back bitches.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Jesus fuck, Leo, can you please keep it simple sometimes and not play hero ball. We need to keep the ball to calm the game and you launches crazy risky passes through the middle.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
Talk about riding on the shoulders of giants, Leo Bonucci has ridden coattails to a legendary reputation. What a fraud. He simply cannot defend. Can’t jump, can’t defend. The 20 seconds that he doesn’t have a cb partner on the field to do all the work, Roma essentially has a free shot from 5 yards out the miraculously hits Rabiot to stay out of the net.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bonucci discussed return with ultras
By Football Italia staff

Messages between Leonardo Bonucci and a leading Juventus ultra were published, showing how he tried to smooth over his return with fans and teammates.
The Corriere della Sera newspaper claims the WhatsApp messages were intercepted by police, who were concerned Bonucci’s comeback after just a year at Milan would spark an angry reaction from the fans.
“It would give me pleasure, when I return from America, if we could have a quick chat so I can explain to you how things really went,” wrote Bonucci to Fabio Trinchero, one of the leaders of the Viking ultras group.
The response was: “With a discussion, we can sort things out.”
According to the investigation and the Corriere della Sera newspaper, Bonucci then informed friends that the situation had been smoothed over.
“He told me that it’s not about me, they are using it as an excuse to continue their attack on the club about the cost of tickets and use of banners.”
As part of the investigation, however, there were also messages suggesting Bonucci found “a frosty reception” from teammates Andrea Barzagli, Claudio Marchisio and Federico Bernardeschi.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 183)