Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
5 year contract :rofl: and now that he rediscovered his form i have nothing against bonucci in 2019. but in 2024, on these wages?

paratici is just an other marotta - and i mean it as both a compliment and an insult.

at least we know for a fact that buffon and the famous bbc will retire at juventus.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
5 year contract :rofl: and now that he rediscovered his form i have nothing against bonucci in 2019. but in 2024, on these wages?

paratici is just an other marotta - and i mean it as both a compliment and an insult.

at least we know for a fact that buffon and the famous bbc will retire at juventus.
how much you will give him 3 years ?

I think it's well deserved and you can't give De Ligt 8m and Leo 5.5m and he carries the defense on his shoulder already ...

Chilleni in his last breath with us ...we need solid and experienced defender beside our babes such De Ligt and Demirel ....

also Italian defenders become better with age and all we know that ...

Im really surprised , the majority don't like this ...what the club should do to make you happy Tuzzers ....

:pep:

Only me and DAiDEViL liked it ...:rab:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
how much you will give him 3 years ?
he had a good contract already.

he's been back for 1,5 season, and he's been chicken shit for a complete year after his return. now for 3 months he's performing at the level he's expected to, and gets an extension? nah, it's not a bonus, it's about his amortization. that's why i said paratici is just an other marotta. i always respected their bean counter side, it's completely reasonable on an accounting and management level, but when it happens with a relatively old player, i usually have my reservations. athletes regress with age, there's nothing new in that. giving a 5-year contract to bonucci (and a raise probably) is similar to the 6m contract to khedira last summer, except marotta was fired after that one.

let's hope bonbon delivers for an other 2-3 years, then we'll see.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
4d Chess there from Paratici to increase his price. Pep is coming for him. He is either coming to Juve or he will buy Bonucci for 70m. Win-win-win situation from Paratici.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He wouldn't have gotten a 5 year contract if he wasn't Italian but who knows, we love to do stupid stuff these days. Won't be surprised we hand Matuidi a new 5 year contract...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)