Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Bonucci was lucky on that penalty moment, his arm wasn't quite attached to his torso.
Was also very lucky when Diego dribbled him and avoided his tackle, then shoot at Bonucci's other leg, which was just standing and not intending to stop him. It was a rather hilarious moment to see, but the amount of Bonucci pro bias here used him to proclaim him MoM, in a day we lost two points because of our defense.
However, still i blame him less than De Ligt, Danilo and CR7 for the main culprit of the draw.
He delivered some successful tackles and passes.
What infuriates me the most, as always, is that when he gets the chance, he avoids contact and responsibility, he was never there and that was no coincidence...
He is the last man that should ever the captain, but he is even more arrogant than CR7 himself and has become our official voice!

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That was his best performance since 2017. A colossus at the back, marshalled the defence well and kept Costa in his back-pocket. A shame he couldn’t have a clean sheet to his performance, tho neither goal was his fault.

More of this please Leo. I’ve insulted him due to his pathetic performances last season, but he was Chiellini-like last night.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Being doing well recently, seems far more focussed.

Not sure if it was him or Demiral but one of them went for a header than they had no chance of winning and were caught out of position in the late chance where they hit the woodwork. Apart from that (if it was him), he was good and much improved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 95)