• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You dont buy player for 80mill+ to sit on the bench. De Ligt is starter

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk
Big teams have done this fairly frequently.

Of course he will start, and I believe fairly soon, but expecting him to be full-time starter from match day 1 shall just lead to much irritation here.

I'd say we shall see a lot of rotation on the backline this season, even with Sarri the non-rotating manager, both due to injuries and because of having so much quality to choose from.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not to mention the only reason Bonucci looked good is because he had Barza and Chiellini at a time they were still in their primes. He’s a mediocre defender.
Mentioned it last week. We are hoping that a 19 year old WC talent can manage not only the backline, but the blunders Bonucci & Cancelo are bound to make. That's risky. Let's hope Chiellini stays fit and Demiral stays.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Mentioned it last week. We are hoping that a 19 year old WC talent can manage not only the backline, but the blunders Bonucci & Cancelo are bound to make. That's risky. Let's hope Chiellini stays fit and Demiral stays.
Demiral looks like a real defender, a man in defense, a solid rock. None of that pussified shit Rugani serves us on a consistent basis, or the typical Bonucci brainfarts that we are exposed to every once in a while. Like I said, by season's end, I anticipate the CB order to be Chiellini, De Ligt, Demiral, Bonucci, and Rugani bringing up the rear.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Demiral looks like a real defender, a man in defense, a solid rock. None of that pussified shit Rugani serves us on a consistent basis, or the typical Bonucci brainfarts that we are exposed to every once in a while. Like I said, by season's end, I anticipate the CB order to be Chiellini, De Ligt, Demiral, Bonucci, and Rugani bringing up the rear.
Nailed it 100%. :tup:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I'd sell Bonucci. Older and high wages
The difference with Demiral would be 11years and 4m net wages
So Sell if possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 183)