Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There is no protection for a CB that inexplicably stops marking the #9 in the 6 yard box. The other team is always a threat to score, they can cross the ball from 40 metres away and it can go in your net. At some point you are just bad.
There is no use for an attacking winger who finishes an entire season with 0 goals- 1 assist, attempts to assault another player on the pitch and spits in his mouth, wrecks someone with his car while posting selfies to Instagram, and is either injured or in terrible form the entire season. A winger who has had. 2 good half-seasons in 4 years. At some point you are just bad.

Cool to observe your hypocrisy, dude. Defend the one for his rubbish season, crucify the other for his.

:baus:

- - - Updated - - -

He had a rubbish season, obviously. Doesn’t change the fact he was a world class CB for years before he left. We went to 2 CL finals on the strength of our Defense with Bonucci in a back 4.

As long as he’s here, i’ll cheer for him to get back to his best. Unlike some faggots here who want certain players to fail. :baus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He had a rubbish season, obviously. Doesn’t change the fact he was a world class CB for years before he left. We went to 2 CL finals on the strength of our Defense with Bonucci in a back 4.

As long as he’s here, i’ll cheer for him to get back to his best. Unlike some faggots here who want certain players to fail. :baus:
I remember last final where he watched the ball go through his legs and he didn't even move :lol:!
To be fair he was good, as long as Barzagli was good. Once Barzagli declined he was shit.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I remember last final where he watched the ball go through his legs and he didn't even move :lol:!
To be fair he was good, as long as Barzagli was good. Once Barzagli declined he was shit.
:sergio:

Why are the afghans on this forum so mentally ill? My tax dollars should not be spent fixing that mess if this is the result.

Yeah. Bonucci playing in a back 4 most of the way through the knockouts with Chiellini in both CL finals runs has a lot to do with Barza :baus:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
If the Dutchman comes over his time has to diminish but can't go with only 2 FB all the time. Hated seeing him come back but he realized his error in judgement and now back will hope with Sarri's priority on OFFENSIVE pressure, Bonucci's reputation as being one of the best at passing from the backline will be showcased. Might be a cliche but quality managers/coaches find ways to put players in the best position to succeed.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Why are the afghans on this forum so mentally ill? My tax dollars should not be spent fixing that mess if this is the result.

Yeah. Bonucci playing in a back 4 most of the way through the knockouts with Chiellini in both CL finals runs has a lot to do with Barza :baus:
:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

I would argue that people defending Bonucci after last season are one of three categories:
1) Thankful to him for his prime years (which I am still, but this is a business) and still living off that
2) Fall under some spell that "long passes" are what is needed (this isn't Scotland or West Ham under Big Sam)
3) Don't watch the games

Bonucci has been absolute trash for 2 seasons in a row relative to his wages.
This bs

People here arent arguing if hes error prone, we are past that point, but whether it makes sense to sell Bonucci and have Rugani as a first backup, who is inferior player btw. Really good offer should be considered though.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Sergio, mentall illnes, afgan, all u do is offend people when u lose an argument.

See final again both of the Ronaldo goals where his fault.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sergio, mentall illnes, afgan, all u do is offend people when u lose an argument.

See final again both of the Ronaldo goals where his fault.

Way to show your mental illness again. It really does reign supreme. Lose an argument? lol

Chiellini is marking Ronaldo on that first goal, and instead of sticking with him, starts ball watching, completely loses Ronaldo and allows him to be all alone in the box to receive that pass. Bonucci deflects it in, sure, he should have gone down better to block it, but Ronaldo should have never been alone like that in the first place, half the time he places the ball better with that shot and scores anyways. Not to mention, your highlight ignores the fact that it was Dybala-Alves fucking around up the pitch and running into each other, losing the ball that started that Real counterattack. So please try again, an actually watch what happens instead of saying "hurr durr Bonucci fault." If Bonnuci left Ronaldo all alone in the box like Chiello did there, people would rip his head off.

Second Ronaldo goal... Sandro is on the ball-player and Chiellini is ball-watching again, in space, marking no one. Ronaldo wide open behind him. Bonucci is stuck between Ronaldo and Benzema trying to decide which one of them to leave open and which to mark. Something people bashed Bonucci for doing to Chiellini all the time this year.

Chiellini, like the rest of the team not named Mandzukic, had an awful game. And I love Chiellini, he's a fucking God.. And I would sell Bonucci in a heartbeat if a great offer came, and we have a top replacement on the way. But making up shit like you do to blame him for everything is pure stupidity. As is acting like he's been terrible for us forever. Just like your pure rubbish posting about Allegri for the past 2 years.

I guess Bonucci was terri-bad while him and Chiellini were shutting out Messi-Suarez-Neymar over 180 minutes, or shutting down Mbappe and Falcao over 180 minutes. Allowing 1 goal in 6 knockout games in 16-17 before the final. Or in 14-15 when they shut down Madrid and Ronaldo in the CL semis. :baus:

Last edited:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
No harm in cashing in on him if a club like city are willing to offer decent coin. Bonucci and cancelo sacrificed in defense in for de ligt and a RB replacement helps keep the book healthy and allows us to focus on strengthening the midfield.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Way to show your mental illness again. It really does reign supreme. Lose an argument? lol

Chiellini is marking Ronaldo on that first goal, and instead of sticking with him, starts ball watching, completely loses Ronaldo and allows him to be all alone in the box to receive that pass. Bonucci deflects it in, sure, he should have gone down better to block it, but Ronaldo should have never been alone like that in the first place, half the time he places the ball better with that shot and scores anyways. Not to mention, your highlight ignores the fact that it was Dybala-Alves fucking around up the pitch and running into each other, losing the ball that started that Real counterattack. So please try again, an actually watch what happens instead of saying "hurr durr Bonucci fault." If Bonnuci left Ronaldo all alone in the box like Chiello did there, people would rip his head off.

Second Ronaldo goal... Sandro is on the ball-player and Chiellini is ball-watching again, in space, marking no one. Ronaldo wide open behind him. Bonucci is stuck between Ronaldo and Benzema trying to decide which one of them to leave open and which to mark. Something people bashed Bonucci for doing to Chiellini all the time this year.

Chiellini, like the rest of the team not named Mandzukic, had an awful game. And I love Chiellini, he's a fucking God.. And I would sell Bonucci in a heartbeat if a great offer came, and we have a top replacement on the way. But making up shit like you do to blame him for everything is pure stupidity. As is acting like he's been terrible for us forever. Just like your pure rubbish posting about Allegri for the past 2 years.

I guess Bonucci was terri-bad while him and Chiellini were shutting out Messi-Suarez-Neymar over 180 minutes, or shutting down Mbappe and Falcao over 180 minutes. Allowing 1 goal in 6 knockout games in 16-17 before the final. Or in 14-15 when they shut down Madrid and Ronaldo in the CL semis. :baus:
:lol:

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017

exactly ... fucking exactly man , cant agree more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)