Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I agree on this, i know everyone want him out , but we are weakening our defense ....and Chiellini could be injured so to De Legit + Rugani :rolleyes: or De Legit + Demril or Delegit + Leo ....

I think to keep him better , he is not perfect , but he is better than other reserves we have
If we consider Demiral to be an inferior defender compared to Bonucci, please, don't buy him

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I get banned for 3 weeks for telling some troll to go kill himself yet this Cronios guy gets to troll and spam this forum with garbage for years and get away with it.
Lol and just for curiosity, who was the troll? Lately there're have being so many of them around

- - - Updated - - -

To me it comes down to how much Sarri likes Rugani. Would he be 4th? If so ship Rugani out. If its Bonucci then ship him out.
You, not you, not you. Well why not both?

Honestly I would only ship BonBon but I won't be 100% against Rugani move

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Lol and just for curiosity, who was the troll? Lately there're have being so many of them around

- - - Updated - - -

You, not you, not you. Well why not both?

Honestly I would only ship BonBon but I won't be 100% against Rugani move
CosmoX

The Man City troll who was sure Guardiola wasn’t going to be our coach. And the kids pretty much allowed him to troll the forum with impunity.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
CosmoX

The Man City troll who was sure Guardiola wasn’t going to be our coach. And the kids pretty much allowed him to troll the forum with impunity.
We didn't allow him nothing.We let him have a good time.Only a few people blindly believed pep was coming anyway
Many knew he was a troll since he posted quotes of himself on city forum.
I think he was banned for a period of time also.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I would only sell on eof them this year. Wait for Romero and Demiral to get in the club and then if then send them off too. I would like to see Rugani under Sarri first but would be thrilled to get any amount of money for Bonucci and him off the books.
To be frank it will take time to see Rugani starting Ahead of Chiellini, De Ligt, Bonucci.

Apr 29, 2006
No point in selling Rugani now as he just signed a new contract and Sarri (not Guardiola) arrived. BonBon could be (and probably should be) on the chopping bloc. Hopefully we start an Arab bidding war in the process.

Next year we'll reevaluate the new signings and how Chiello is aging. Maybe we'll need another CB, but even if we do we will have plenty to sell and a better market. Trying to shift two Italian international CB's in the same market is not good for business.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Can you imagine? One of the clubs that you constantly remind us that they work better than us, one of the clubs that history proves you right that they do the great transfers, one of the clubs that you always want us to be like them. And they go and sign YOUR least rated defender, the root cause of all of our defensive errors, the defender that does not know the basics of defending, the defender that cost us titles after titles. How can that be right? How?
Finally, no wonder i missed that.
Firstly i dont remembering me "constantly" praising them for their mercato. Maybe i praised them for their choices in some mercatos, maybe when they were focusing at buying starters and we were choosing quantity over quality.
I don't know the details of their staff and if they continue at this policy, i dont want to be dragged at defending them just because you say that i did in the past, but it seems that they were wise enough not to get Bonucci after all...
Maybe their interest was never real, or you just jinxed it, or they made like 10mil offer for the transfer, maybe the player refused to leave Italy and his manager told them that.
Still that doesn't changed the fact that no other team has invested in Bonucci what we did and we are still going to lose points and titles because of this.
I hope that somehow Paratici will find a way to deliver us from his presence, but realistically our chances are very slim...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)