Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Well, Chiellini is playing his last season. I expect that he'll be rested for many games and De Licht will have a chance to work with Bonucci and his wonderful playmaking skills from the back.
I agree on this, i know everyone want him out , but we are weakening our defense ....and Chiellini could be injured so to De Legit + Rugani :rolleyes: or De Legit + Demril or Delegit + Leo ....

I think to keep him better , he is not perfect , but he is better than other reserves we have

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
i was mad when he scored against us but i love him because he spent most of his career at juve , not to mention that he denied great club offers during his prime [just like chiello]
He refused them because it didn't suit him and not because he's a Juventino. He went to Milan. Playing a few seasons for Juve doesn't make you a bandiera. He's a professional and that's okay, but giving him loyalty when he showed none is ridiculous. When he was in Milan he was doing them lip service, and acted as though he was a Milan fan to get close to their fans.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
He refused them because it didn't suit him and not because he's a Juventino. He went to Milan. Playing a few seasons for Juve doesn't make you a bandiera. He's a professional and that's okay, but giving him loyalty when he showed none is ridiculous. When he was in Milan he was doing them lip service, and acted as though he was a Milan fan to get close to their fans.
well i also am a big fan of defenders and hes one of my favourites [as weird as it seems ] , he just gave me many emotions like scoring vs sevilla , roma etc , but after he went to milan i was like ''yes finally , get rid of snakes '' but i was very dissapointed in reality cause we lost a great defender

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
PSG set to raid Juventus once again and bring in Leonardo Bonucci

https://amp.sport-english.com/en/ne...e-again-and-bring-in-leonardo-bonucci-7528776

That headline :howler::rofl:
Please don't raid us PSG. What would we do without our dear Leo.

- - - Updated - - -

well i also am a big fan of defenders and hes one of my favourites [as weird as it seems ] , he just gave me many emotions like scoring vs sevilla , roma etc , but after he went to milan i was like ''yes finally , get rid of snakes '' but i was very dissapointed in reality cause we lost a great defender
I wanted to give him another chance to prove himself when he came back, but was pretty poor on the pitch. The Moise Kean situation just made it worse.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Thank you Sarri :heart:

Bonucci urged to snub PSG
By Football Italia staff
Bonucci-1903-Ronaldo-grrr-epa_1.jpg
EPA.png

Paris Saint-Germain have reportedly offered Leonardo Bonucci €7m a year, but Juventus Coach Maurizio Sarri reassured the defender.
According to La Repubblica, the Ligue 1 champions have offered the 32-year-old a salary worth €7m a year, which is a lot more than he currently earns with the Bianconeri.
However, the centre-back only returned to Turin last summer, taking a wage cut after a year-long spell with Milan, and reportedly isn’t convinced about the idea of heading to the French capital.
Meanwhile, La Gazzetta dello Sport report that he received a call from new Coach Sarri and despite the potential arrival of Matthijs De Ligt, he considers Bonucci to be an important member of his squad.
The Old Lady have taken steps to rebuild their backline in the future, however, with moves for Sassuolo defender Merih Demiral and Genoa centre-back Cristian Romero in the pipeline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)