Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Let's hope that our management has more sense than you.
He is 32, declined and will be benched by De ligt and he wont accept it (last time he was benched by Benatia he had tantrum and left). Seems like a perfect timing for a sale. He is not loyal soldier Ala Chiellini and Barza, not likely to accept reduced role.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
He is 32, declined and will be benched by De ligt and he wont accept it (last time he was benched by Benatia he had tantrum and left). Seems like a perfect timing for a sale. He is not loyal soldier Ala Chiellini and Barza, not likely to accept reduced role.
If we get De Ligt, I think we'll see Bonucci De Ligt partnership for most of the games. I'm afraid Chiellini will have another injury-plagued season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Damn...if we sign this guy. Biggest fap worthy signing (outside of Ronaldo) I can remember us making in a number of years.

To sign a young, world class beast of a player that every top club in Europe would gladly sign is a big statement from us. Just not a fan of the release clause or Mino Ebola in general, but hey what do you do...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Damn...if we sign this guy. Biggest fap worthy signing (outside of Ronaldo) I can remember us making in a number of years.

To sign a young, world class beast of a player that every top club in Europe would gladly sign is a big statement from us. Just not a fan of the release clause or Mino Ebola in general, but hey what do you do...
wrong thread bro

welcome back tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)