• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
what are you guys happy about , JUVE IS TURNING INTO A CLUB OF NON ITALIANS
ITALIANS ARE ALREADY A FEW LEFT ONLY AND THEY ARE LEAVING TOO. SMH.
No it isn't. We just signed a new olive American today, appointed one as coach, and promoted one from Primavera who has quickly become a star. Don't forget HNC.

Getting rid of Bonucci of the wage bill right now would be amazing. He had a terrible season, is on a high wage and has rightfully lost the starting spot to De Ligt. PSG can have him and if they pay $ then fantastic.

We can find a better player on lower wages for sure.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
No it isn't. We just signed a new olive American today, appointed one as coach, and promoted one from Primavera who has quickly become a star. Don't forget HNC.

Getting rid of Bonucci of the wage bill right now would be amazing. He had a terrible season, is on a high wage and has rightfully lost the starting spot to De Ligt. PSG can have him and if they pay $ then fantastic.

We can find a better player on lower wages for sure.
I think Romero and Demiral are both better defensively while the additions of Ramsey and Rabiot will more than compensate for his ball playing abilities.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
First it was Anthony Davis to the Lakers. Then De Ligt mere moments away from joining us. And then it was the Lakers clearing a max cap space for free agency. And then it was Rabiot all but official for us.

And now this :lol: Oh, please let this happen. Oh what a joyous day it would be.

- - - Updated - - -

I would fly to Greece and be @Cronios cabana boy if this happened.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
please please please please please
getting two people to pay money for him :lol: , can't believe we have a second chance to sell him, i thought buying him back was the stupidest decision in a long time, thought the world of football would have learnt from his spell at milan, guess you cant count out dumb arab money.

Wait isn't the PSG sporting director Leonardo, the idiot saw him at milan and still wants to buy him :lol: what a fucking world

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 192)