Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Thats a pretty idiotic statement

Its also pretty stupid in general to blame this guy, for our disfunctional performance
Hey guess what, just looked at whoscored and Bono got a 6.29 tonight and 6.43 last Ajax. I know, it's an idiotic site but where else should I go? Like i said, just one of many that didn't perform well enough.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So where should we go to get the accurate info? And sir, it's MrMonkey, that should tell you I haven't evolved enough. :D
Ratings only tell so much.

For example, a stopper can win 8/8 headers. Rush out and win 8/8 tackles.

But by doing that, the opponent scores 3 times when he's out of position and pass behind him before he does anything

Is there a statistic for that ? Nope. If the match ends 4/3 He'll get an excellent rating cause omg 8/8 headers, 8/8 tackles

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
TY Z and Bonucci we all know wasn't going to be the greatest defender coming back to Juve, but would instead showcase his patented long passing ability to help Juve's offense get goals. Well looking again at whoscored, appears Bonuuci has 0 assists in league play for the entire year. Don't tell me, he made a quality pass to another player who then passed it to the goal scorer and that player got the assist instead. Or maybe they hate him at whoscored.
1555452641844.png

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I never thought its possible to start hating on a juve player. But now i have. This guy is cancer and imposter. Terrible human being (still think he did smth in cardiff regardless if later everyone downplayed it). And those comments on Kean were so unprofessional. And when it matters and he is needed to deliver he doesnt step up. Yes others made mistakes too but he was supposed to be the captain of that backline and he didnt do anything useful. When Chiellini plays you see him giving other players instructions during corners and set pieces. We always fall on our asses when we have to count on Bonucci cause he always falls on his ass.

Terrible signing.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
i have a lot of things i don't like about bonucci, but this game was not his fault.

midifleders can pass the ball and always losing. defenders under constant pressure.

Also Chillni was missed,but let's not pretend he isn't prone to brain farts. and this game i'm sure he would have just form the pressure ajax was putting on midfield
I genuinely think I hate Bonucci but I have to agree.

Once again he was forced to play out of his usual position on the left side of CD and I don't think we have any better alternatives so the blame is on the management for this one.

As bad as I think he is I know he would of played far better next to Chiellini or Benatia.

That said... He needs to leave in the summer.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
The worst part is, he was gone, we were free from him, to Milan aswell!, best case scenario, then we decide to buy him back just because he wants to come back, hope Pep or Madrid buy him but i highly doubt that at this stage

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't get the love for this dud. He's a very limited defender, sucks at defending corners, can't command the back-line, his pace and anticipation isn't exactly great, is an absolute disaster in 1 on 1 situations, and his butt tackles are a joke. So, aside from his passing, which hasn't really been on display this season, what does he actually offer?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@GordoDeCentral frèro, c'était mon annif il y pa longtemps, le 3 avril

Je t jamais demander faveur, mais g faveur a demander à l'heur la
Peut tu svp remplacer la sale tronche de cette pute avec n'importe quoi qui est insultant n'importe quoi
Un porc, une merde, une vielle pute, un travlo, n'importe quoi

- - - Updated - - -

Je te parle de la photo a coté de son nom la on the player discussion thingy

- - - Updated - - -

Ou bien fo le rebaptiser
Fo changer le nom du thread a Wasteman Supreme. Really is man

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I don't get the love for this dud. He's a very limited defender, sucks at defending corners, can't command the back-line, his pace and anticipation isn't exactly great, is an absolute disaster in 1 on 1 situations, and his butt tackles are a joke. So, aside from his passing, which hasn't really been on display this season, what does he actually offer?
Where exactly are you seeing that? :D

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Finally managed to subdue the disappointment and rewatch the De Ligt goal... and as expected our 6'3'' CB captain was marking no one, so our fullback was matched against a much bigger opponent almost 5 inches taller... this is why you don't make him captain, he took liberties like not-marking anyone all year last season at Milan.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
We really, really need to replace him, I can't stand his personal and weak defending. It seems he still think he is the best, despite responsible to half our goal conceded this season, arrogant as fuk. In the first goal, if he has more concentration maybe there's still enough time for a diving tackle, but I know he never think that way, he thinks that's not his fault, and the same shit can happen anytime with him. Ship his ass out pls.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Oh are we still using whoscored here. I thought we evolved.

Regardless. Bonucci is not the reason, far from it. Watch the game
No shit. But it helps tuz to cope with the loss if they can blame it on their most hated player, even if it wasn't his fault at all that we are out now.

Normal tuz behaviour to single out one player and make him the scapegoat for a team failure, and not even based on his performance, but on personal bias only. 100% Predictable that his thread was going to attract all kinds of sour users in case of a loss.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Some people said that it’s very good he’s back because when teams press us he will take the pressure of with his long range balls. Guess what. Nevermind
Where can he play the ball to ?

Guess what. No one. Except Ronaldo. Who therefore was covered in a tick layer of ajax players

- - - Updated - - -

Ligt goal is on him. He blames other players like Kean weekly. But now we cant blame him. He didnt step up. He didnt lead the defense.
The guy that somehow managed a header between Sandro and rugani ?

Yeah.Fucking Bonucci mate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)