Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Thuram called out Bonucci.
Apart from the subject of racism, Thuram, hes not a legend, for me he is prick. :)

ELO!

What about Italy. I love this country, the best food in the world. The best beaches in Europe, some of the best wines in the world, blitheness, expressiveness,directness .... but yes Benito Mussolini still alive: D

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Everyone hobo is using opportunity to take a swing at him on social media. It's getting out of hand atm. His statement was dumb, no two ways about it, he should have backed Kean and then give him advice in the dressing room how to handle those sitations. By ignoring idiots ofc and only focus on the game. His intention was good but time and place werent.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Thuram is a Juventus legend like it or not. The club acknowledges him as a legend he is a legend. One of the best full backs I've ever seen.

Haters Gon' hate.

Not for me, sorry. I dont care he can be even ,,full back Messi'' For me, football and club are more than just pure football skills. It's rules, loyalty and skills. Thuram only had the last one
But you're right, my opinion shit means in general terms, but for me it means a lot and that's the most important thing.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Everyone hobo is using opportunity to take a swing at him on social media. It's getting out of hand atm. His statement was dumb, no two ways about it, he should have backed Kean and then give him advice in the dressing room how to handle those sitations. By ignoring idiots ofc and only focus on the game. His intention was good but time and place werent.
He's not a racist. But his intentions were to show leadership, I wouldn't say they were good per se, it was self-serving and for his image. Kean could have acted however he pleases in that situation, it's pretty easy for others to lecture on how one should act and the fault doesn't lie in the response to such threats.With that said the boy handled himself well

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
Thuram is a Juventus legend like it or not. The club acknowledges him as a legend he is a legend. One of the best full backs I've ever seen.

Haters Gon' hate.
The guy that asked about Juve after Calciopoli said "Juventus who? What's it?" isn't a Juve legend, not even kidding, i don't care how many years he played here. He's Juve legend just like J.Zanetti is.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Ironically, he's the person on the club who most deserves monkey chants.

Saw what? I've seen nothing new in the past 24 hours -- other than his Instagram comment which should pretty much make it fizzle out. Unless social media users are just slow.
we're getting torched in comments sections by everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)