• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
nice :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Really?!
This is the full article where he said that. Pretty funny

Patrice Evra strongly criticises Lilian Thuram in Le Figaro after he called for Evra to be banned from playing for France.

"I called him to ask for an explanation. He didn't respond. I then left him a strong message and he sent one back pretending he didn't understand. He is free to say what he wants, but he should have tried to have a chat with me first. In an interview later on he repeated his remarks and said that he had tried to call me and that I had not replied. This is false.

"He sullied my name without knowing what happened. Lilian thinks he's the new coach, president of the FFF and president of France.

"He said that Les Blues are contributing to increasing racism. It is time that Lilian stops playing a role that isn't his to play. Walking around with books on slavery in glasses and a hat does not turn you into Malcolm X."​

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
bonucci just said what he thinks about it. he was just honest.

for me bonucci is like this native american nathan phillips, he represents native white italians standing their ground against kean, who provoking with his smirk face. he standing and saying- all africa is black and italy will be too. and its pure double standards, ive never seen this thurams, boatengs etc condemning racist behavior of africans people in europe towards white, ever.
:sergio:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Yes, the emphasis should have been on Cagliari's fans. But an attitude that their fans somehow enable Kean to react any way he wishes, as some on social media have claimed, actually dehumanizes Kean and robs him of any agency as a human being. He is treated as a thoughtless cow incapable of managing his impulses and is given no margin to show the potential ability to elevate himself. It was not the time or place for either Allegri or Bonucci to open their mouths publicly on what should have been in private, but here we are.
I fail to see why what Kean did was wrong. And by wrong I mean something he must not do again. It was neither against the rules nor the norms. Just like fans' jeering and booing and even insulting are not against the norms. It's the racial insults that should have no place in the stadiums. Even if his celebration was provocative (which wasn't), when the two "wrongs" are disproportionate, it's stupid to give them equal (Bonucci's comments) or similar weights (Max's comments). It's even more stupid when the player affected is YOUR player. And even if you are stupid x stupid, you've got to be a moron to show it publicly.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Not for me, sorry. I dont care he can be even ,,full back Messi'' For me, football and club are more than just pure football skills. It's rules, loyalty and skills. Thuram only had the last one
But you're right, my opinion shit means in general terms, but for me it means a lot and that's the most important thing.
Doesnt matter whether some people consider him legend or not what he said about bonucci is spot on.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I would be careful to term Thuram a legend. Great player yes, but legend?

From what i recall, he came out with some anti-Juventus comments when Calciopoli broke out. Granted, that might have been him being simple frustrated at the time but still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)