Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Nor was Kean’s so-called provocation after his goal anywhere near as provocative as Bonucci’s every goal celebration.

Absurd comment from Bonucci. Even if there were no monkey chants before the goal (there were imo), what he did to celebrate in no way, shape, or form justifies the racial abuse hurled at him by Cagliari fans.
There was monkey-chants at every one of our black players from the moment the game started. This fucking BS being spread in the media about the chants only starting when he “provoked” the crowd is absolute garbage. I heard these chants grow louder as the game progressed. Not the first time it’s happened at Cagliari as well, utterly disgusting little club.

And now after Bonucci’s brain dead comments, everyone has forgotten about Cagliari and the focus is on us now :sergio:

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Ok. So, not fully supporting your teammate who was the subject of racial abuse is ok. I get it .
He actually fully supported kean , but just said wrong thing , y'all cant understand

- - - Updated - - -

There was monkey-chants at every one of our black players from the moment the game started. This fucking BS being spread in the media about the chants only starting when he “provoked” the crowd is absolute garbage. I heard these chants grow louder as the game progressed. Not the first time it’s happened at Cagliari as well, utterly disgusting little club.

And now after Bonucci’s brain dead comments, everyone has forgotten about Cagliari and the focus is on us now :sergio:
brain dead comments ? you are brain dead for calling leo a brain dead and supporting all those dickheads that insult him meanwhile the people that insult him are same ones that are racist , use drug , cocaine , crack and all this shit

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
So basically, what I'm getting from people defending him is "stay in your lane Kean, just take the abuse and dance for me."

But when it's:

SEI_56527235.jpg

Then it's "wow, Ronaldo sure showed Simeone. Made him look dumb."

But yet I don't recall anyone calling out Ronaldo for this, even when Kean had it much worse. How very strange. I wonder what the difference between the two players could be.

giphy.gif

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
LMAOOO GARY LINEKER ACTUALLY CALLING CHIELLO A SHAMEFUL?????????????? IM TAKING OVER SOCIAL MEDIA BITCHES COME AT ME
This moron thought that Bonucci is our captain: D

Which basically is even worse and just shows what Lineker is ignorant. Well, there is nothing to be surprised, it's English :)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So basically, what I'm getting from people defending him is "stay in your lane Kean, just take the abuse and dance for me."

But when it's:

SEI_56527235.jpg

Then it's "wow, Ronaldo sure showed Simeone. Made him look dumb."

But yet I don't recall anyone calling out Ronaldo for this, even when Kean had it much worse. How very strange. I wonder what the difference between the two players could be.

giphy.gif
That was stupid by Ronaldo as well you are the best in the world no need to stoop to simeone ignorant level

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 468)