Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
To Bonnuci, that 50/50 comment wasn't about Kean being responsible for his own racial abuse, but to some it sounded that way. It had to do with Kean provoking the ignorant racists and not simply just ignoring them. It is as if he was talking to someone on the inside of management rather than being interviewed. I agree it did not sound good but this over reaction is a bit much. Sadly shows the alpha-male castration project by "the powers that be" that run this world has taken full effect. lol
Holy crap someone understood beside me that is what Bonucci meant. It's like everyone out here is too busy being outraged to see what is right there

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Kean’s response was justified. He scored and went and stood in front of the curva arms outstretched asking why the hell are you making monkey chants at me? That’s not provocative at all.

This is a 19 year old kid Ffs. Bonucci is a complete retard for doing anything but praising the kid’s composure. He didn’t walk off the pitch, flip his lid and engage in a shouting match with the fans, he didn’t make any offensive gesture, no offensive comments during or after the match. How he behaved was admirable and deserving of the utmost respect.

And to be criticized and blamed 50% for inciting racial abuse by Bonucci, one of the “leaders” and veterans here, is despicable and repugnant. Bonucci behaved like a fucking snake here.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Of all the people who I thought wouldn't be outraged and pulling the SJW shit o cant believe you are.

The fact that you keep using the term "SJW" reveals your agenda. People keep repeating that the problem with what Bonucci said isn't about racism on his part, but not supporting his teammate who was being abused and instead blames him.

But since the abuse was of a racist nature, if anyone condemns it, they are SJW. But God forbid if anyone makes fun of your Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Now that you can't tolerate... like a snowflake.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Kean’s response was justified. He scored and went and stood in front of the curva arms outstretched asking why the hell are you making monkey chants at me? That’s not provocative at all.

This is a 19 year old kid Ffs. Bonucci is a complete retard for doing anything but praising the kid’s composure. He didn’t walk off the pitch, flip his lid and engage in a shouting match with the fans, he didn’t make any offensive gesture, no offensive comments during or after the match. How he behaved was admirable and deserving of the utmost respect.

And to be criticized and blamed 50% for inciting racial abuse by Bonucci, one of the “leaders” and veterans here, is despicable and repugnant. Bonucci behaved like a fucking snake here.

And if he were still in Milan, and he said that about Kessie, the amount of people on this forum trying to defend him would be less than zero

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that you keep using the term "SJW" reveals your agenda. People keep repeating that the problem with what Bonucci said isn't about racism on his part, but not supporting his teammate who was being abused and instead blames him.

But since the abuse was of a racist nature, if anyone condemns it, they are SJW. But God forbid if anyone makes fun of your Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Now that you can't tolerate... like a snowflake.

Well what do you know. Someone else that gets it as well.

- - - Updated - - -

It's shit like this that really makes me miss Gigi. And that is no offense to Giorgio, who has been a model leader in this situation. But Gigi's words would have carried more gravitas, because of his longevity as Juve captain.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Of all the people who I thought wouldn't be outraged and pulling the SJW shit o cant believe you are.

This is not a SJW problem. Bonucci is one of our seasoned veterans and a leader (at least in the public eye). He could have said "Kean shouldn't pay respect to those racist chants by acknowledging them. He should celebrate with his teammates instead." Even this statement is far from ideal, but saying something like "The guilt is 50:50" is just retarded and it's just like saying a random crazy gunman and his victim have 50:50 guilt.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And of course noted Republican and God-bothering nutcase Andrea Cristiano sees nothing wrong with Bonucci’s comments and is condemning Kean for standing up to racist assholes :touched:

But it’s all good though. Just throw around terms like SJW and “virtue-signalling” to denigrate those who actually value other human beings and treat them with respect.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011

I used it once so agenda ?? I think you're full of it

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
And of course noted Republican and God-bothering nutcase Andrea Cristiano sees nothing wrong with Bonucci’s comments and is condemning Kean for standing up to racist assholes :touched:

But it’s all good though. Just throw around terms like SJW and “virtue-signalling” to denigrate those who actually value other human beings and treat them with respect.
I never once condemned Kean first off I am just explaining bonuccis statement I never once said what I think nor did I condemn everyone else. Some of us can think outside the group seems like on here that's not possible for most

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Hey now, wait a minute. Don't go lumping all of us Republicans together now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)