Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
You say this a few weeks after Ronaldo was fined for his crotch goal celebration gesture.

There was nothing wrong with Moise celebrating the goal as he did. It is even fair play to rub it in... within limits. Could Kean have played a role in de-escalating the situation? Absolutely. And there's a sliver there about how the player has to mind the price before attempting to take a Suarez-sized chunk out of Chiellini's shoulder. The id can be cross-purpose.

But no matter how Kean celebrated the goal, there was never any excuse for racist chants in response. That's ignorant, lazy, and cowardly.
WOW you just described the curva guys.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Apr 29, 2006
You said

You said kean and balo are prone to theft, it's all nice and dandy when you voicing an opinion but when you Levy actuations you gotta back them up or get banned
So now 'voicing an opinion' or 'Levying an accusation' are decided fairly by you I suppose. Nevermind the accusation, assumption, opinion that Italy as a whole has a huge problem - racism, you know - the one I was replying to... Have You checked that fact? In factcheckcentral.org or fullfact.org( make sure not to misspell the last one, linked me to fullfacked.org)?

Are you not aware Balo doesn't seem to understand basic fire safety regulations? Or how to put his shirt in training? I guess its a wild assumption on my part to suppose he didn't ace his accounting exams. Really a ban worthy offence, if You ever seen one.

You do strike me as a jewel. A very objective one.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
They took it like a provocation and reacted like the animals they are.
oh yeah, the curva reacted like animals way before kean's celebration. they booed kean during the first half, and right after that greek fucker smashed kean to the advertising boards. they already knew that kean was gonna celebrate in front of them. some incredible clearvoyant talents there :tup:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
oh yeah, the curva reacted like animals way before kean's celebration. they booed kean during the first half, and right after that greek fucker smashed kean to the advertising boards. they already knew that kean was gonna celebrate in front of them. some incredible clearvoyant talents there :tup:
It wasn't only Kean btw, Matuidi also

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
They spat on him, they mimicked monkey gestures with their arms

lol it's something

Apr 29, 2006
He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone ...

I think says it all about the story. BonBon could have said that and would have been politically covered. But he is BonBon - spends his days kicking balls, lifting weights and parenting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So now 'voicing an opinion' or 'Levying an accusation' are decided fairly by you I suppose. Nevermind the accusation, assumption, opinion that Italy as a whole has a huge problem - racism, you know - the one I was replying to... Have You checked that fact? In factcheckcentral.org or fullfact.org( make sure not to misspell the last one, linked me to fullfacked.org)?

Are you not aware Balo doesn't seem to understand basic fire safety regulations? Or how to put his shirt in training? I guess its a wild assumption on my part to suppose he didn't ace his accounting exams. Really a ban worthy offence, if You ever seen one.

You do strike me as a jewel. A very objective one.
Is Italy someone? Also how vague is Italy has a racism problem compared to specifically accusing both balo and kean of being prone to theft? Now for the last time, can you back your statement

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
people getting thier panties twisted over this like they were there is laughable .Bonucci would have to be one hell of a tolerant "racist" because the last time I checked he has had black teammates and opponents all his life and IF he is in fact racist, no way he would be able to keep it for so long and after a celebrating teamate? how many black attackers has he guarded shoulder to shoulder? to show it here doesnt add up. Racists or plain morons will try to take a youngster such as Kean off his game, it could be that Allegri already had a talk to him about it (its not like racism is a surprise specially knowing where you are going) and told him to ignore it and he didnt..Boner had nothing bigger than a brainfart when he said what he said just like when he went to milan.
Hasty guy who doesnt think too much describes him better. Racist? hell no. He can score a header and float an assist to CR at Ajax and hes good in my book.
This poitically correct BS in general is out of hand and will hurt humanity more than it will help it by making people so scared to say something wrong by accident they wont say anything at all. PC is another vice that is designed to castrate alpha-males in all levels of life and this is no exception and it hurts humanity just as much as racism.
No one is calling Bonucci a racist ffs. People are annoyed with him for making an inane and moronic comment blaming his own teammate for celebrating a goal and provoking his own racial abuse. And rightly so. It was an appalling thing to say by Bonucci.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
No one is calling Bonucci a racist ffs. People are annoyed with him for making an inane and moronic comment blaming his own teammate for celebrating a goal and provoking his own racial abuse. And rightly so. It was an appalling thing to say by Bonucci.
If Bonucci was black, I doubt he'd be quoting 50% numbers out of his ass like that though.

Apr 29, 2006
Is Italy someone? Also how vague is Italy has a racism problem compared to specifically accusing both balo and kean of being prone to theft? Now for the last time, can you back your statement
Yes - every Italian. Like racism, sure you've heard of that. How vague is to call everyone racist, compared with joking that Balo and Kean got a lot more money than they can count? Yeah... not so much.

Can you back up your theory that this is 'Levying an accusation' and not 'voicing an opinion' at all? Nevermind - I don't think you care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)