Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I dont. Thats the whole point. Do you see me acting as if I know 100% he is a rapist? You are already referring to her as a money grabbing whore as if you know that for sure.

Re-Arab money and goat fucker slurs: Not a coincidence that they single out Arab money and that they comfortably use racial slurs against us. I am not denying that they are hypocrites and probably didn't think twice when Gaddafi was investing in the club. Doesnt change the fact that many of them are racist. You might have missed the day the usual suspects kept posting gifs of arabs with camels and goats to provoke me and some other guy after I took issue with a mod calling Khaleejis goat fuckers.

Just type Zingaro in the search bar and you'll see pages of racial slurs against Ibra. Most wont admit it but many people here are not very far from the Cagliari fans. They just do it online behind a keyboard.
You wanted Juve and his sponsors to suspend his contract for duration of a trial. Presumption of innocence I guess doesnt mean much to SJWs & Incels.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Surprise surprise! The people downplaying the racism are the same people who downplay Ronaldo's allegations and the same people who refer to Arabs as Goat fuckers, and are against Arab but not Russian money in football. I cant remember that far back but 10 bucks says they were happy with the Zingaro and Se Satelli chants and will down play that too.
Ten bucks says you are banned because you are nothing but a troll, and i may add since you are so enlightened and we so backwards why you keep coming back? Masochist much?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I dont. Thats the whole point. Do you see me acting as if I know 100% he is a rapist? You are already referring to her as a money grabbing whore as if you know that for sure.

Re-Arab money and goat fucker slurs: Not a coincidence that they single out Arab money and that they comfortably use racial slurs against us. I am not denying that they are hypocrites and probably didn't think twice when Gaddafi was investing in the club. Doesnt change the fact that many of them are racist. You might have missed the day the usual suspects kept posting gifs of arabs with camels and goats to provoke me and some other guy after I took issue with a mod calling Khaleejis goat fuckers.

Just type Zingaro in the search bar and you'll see pages of racial slurs against Ibra. Most wont admit it but many people here are not very far from the Cagliari fans. They just do it online behind a keyboard.
yawn

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Surprise surprise! The people downplaying the racism are the same people who downplay Ronaldo's allegations and the same people who refer to Arabs as Goat fuckers, and are against Arab but not Russian money in football. I cant remember that far back but 10 bucks says they were happy with the Zingaro and Se Satelli chants and will down play that too.
I'm kind of lost at how sexual abuse apologists and racism apologists are necessarily the same.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Can we avoid generalizations and stop putting everyone in the same basket? It's not all southern italians, people from Sardegna or simply italians that are racist

still beter then africans behavior in italy, bunch of doctors and engineers spreading the words of love.
What do you mean by this?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What exactly are you on about? Balomath 101 or Italy being a country with a big racist problems? Perhaps you think Mino a racist, but I think of him a pro - only sees green.

Most of the players aren't very educated in respect of their age. Juve, generally, is a different place in this regard.

As for other nationalities educating Italians on life and virtues, including racism...The less said, the better.
You said
What exactly are you on about? Balomath 101 or Italy being a country with a big racist problems? Perhaps you think Mino a racist, but I think of him a pro - only sees green.

Most of the players aren't very educated in respect of their age. Juve, generally, is a different place in this regard.

As for other nationalities educating Italians on life and virtues, including racism...The less said, the better.
You said kean and balo are prone to theft, it's all nice and dandy when you voicing an opinion but when you Levy actuations you gotta back them up or get banned

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
He
OK...I saw the game and the celebration. Honestly, Kean's celebration was not even provocative at all - he just had his arms wide open and said nothing. I have seen much more provocative celebrations.

The more I think about it though.....if you insult a player that is one thing, but if you abuse someone purely on the basis of the color of their skin, that is totally unacceptable and Kean should not feel an ounce of guilt for that celebration.

Bonucci needs to apologise and the club needs to come out and say that the comments of Bonucci do not represents the views and philosophy of the club. Deep down I don't think Bonucci is an asshole or racist....just incredibly stupid.

Our PR is getting damaged on this.
According to you maybe,not according to the curva guys who are a bunch of animals. He did wrong celebrating in front of them. They took it like a provocation and reacted like the animals they are. Next time control yourself,celebrate with your own fans, and ignore the rest.

Said that,i don't like this shitty SJW outrage about Bonucci, he said it like it is" He needs to be contained,” maybe not thinking to much about if it was the right time ,but that's it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
UEFA will do everything to ensure we don't win the CL now. They couldn't have a club with a potential closest racist like Bonucci representing them with their biggest prize.
Please don't try to make this about brand, reputation, and match outcomes instead of racism.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Balotelli <3 "
“Bravo! And tell Bonucci that he’s lucky I wasn’t there. Instead of defending you he does that? Wow, I am honestly shocked. I love you, brother!”

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
people getting thier panties twisted over this like they were there is laughable .Bonucci would have to be one hell of a tolerant "racist" because the last time I checked he has had black teammates and opponents all his life and IF he is in fact racist, no way he would be able to keep it for so long and after a celebrating teamate? how many black attackers has he guarded shoulder to shoulder? to show it here doesnt add up. Racists or plain morons will try to take a youngster such as Kean off his game, it could be that Allegri already had a talk to him about it (its not like racism is a surprise specially knowing where you are going) and told him to ignore it and he didnt..Boner had nothing bigger than a brainfart when he said what he said just like when he went to milan.
Hasty guy who doesnt think too much describes him better. Racist? hell no. He can score a header and float an assist to CR at Ajax and hes good in my book.
This poitically correct BS in general is out of hand and will hurt humanity more than it will help it by making people so scared to say something wrong by accident they wont say anything at all. PC is another vice that is designed to castrate alpha-males in all levels of life and this is no exception and it hurts humanity just as much as racism.

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He

According to you maybe,not according to the curva guys who are a bunch of animals. He did wrong celebrating in front of them. They took it like a provocation and reacted like the animals they are. Next time control yourself,celebrate with your own fans, and ignore the rest.

Said that,i don't like this SJW:inter:uke: outrage about Bonucci, he said it like it is" He needs to be contained,” maybe not thinking to much about it,but that's it.
You say this a few weeks after Ronaldo was fined for his crotch goal celebration gesture.

There was nothing wrong with Moise celebrating the goal as he did. It is even fair play to rub it in... within limits. Could Kean have played a role in de-escalating the situation? Absolutely. And there's a sliver there about how the player has to mind the price before attempting to take a Suarez-sized chunk out of Chiellini's shoulder. The id can be cross-purpose.

But no matter how Kean celebrated the goal, there was never any excuse for racist chants in response. That's ignorant, lazy, and cowardly.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

Said that,i don't like this shitty SJW outrage about Bonucci
You're the SJW defending the curva... apparently standing infront of curva after scoring is like stare rape or something... provocative lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)