Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Surprise surprise! The people downplaying the racism are the same people who downplay Ronaldo's allegations and the same people who refer to Arabs as Goat fuckers, and are against Arab but not Russian money in football. I cant remember that far back but 10 bucks says they were happy with the Zingaro and Se Satelli chants and will down play that too.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Surprise surprise! The people downplaying the racism are the same people who downplay Ronaldo's allegations and the same people who refer to Arabs as Goat fuckers, and are against Arab but not Russian money in football. I cant remember that far back but 10 bucks says they were happy with the Zingaro and Se Satelli chants and will down play that too.
:rofl: :howler: What allegations? The big bad athlete boned a glorified hooker with a plastic face. Now that she is irrelevant and forgotten, she needs to make some money to justify her pathetic existence. You can't be that naive.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:rofl: :howler: What allegations? The big bad athlete boned a glorified hooker with a plastic face. Now that she is irrelevant and forgotten, she needs to make some money to justify her pathetic existence. You can't be that naive.
Dont pretend to know for certain that she is lying. He did pay her off to remain silent. Whether thats because he is guilty or just didnt want the bad PR is uncertain. Stop pretending that you know.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yes because racist abuse is equal to rape allegations, and being against Arab money is somehow related to this shit. idiot.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I didnt say it was you buddy but you identified yourself. At least you are self-aware :lol:
I vehemntly deny the Ronaldo allegations because everything in that case points to a money grubbing whore needing to feel relevant and seeking attention. What Bonucci did, on the other hand, was extremely stupid.

As for the Arab vs Russian money debate, it doesn't matter. I'm sure if some Arabs or Russians pumped money into Juve tomorrow morning, a lot of Tuzzers will be eating humble pie.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont pretend to know for certain that she is lying. He did pay her off to remain silent. Whether thats because he is guilty or just didnt want the bad PR is uncertain. Stop pretending that you know.
Do you know for certain that she isn't? Stop defending that whore ffs! Pathetic.

Apr 29, 2006
Do you have any evidence that Kean and Balo can’t count how much they make?
Honestly, are you freaking serious?!? :crazy:

PS: I just saw Sterling's comments on instagram about BonBon. Oh, dear Sterling, how nice the Liverpool fans qualified you as a moral champ. You still in their hearts!

People here go against one of our most important team leaders, because he is racist. You people think BonBon cares if Kean is black or white, but not if he is concentrated on winning? Football has lost very little, but god damn it - this isn't the moral policeman - season finale. This is seriously crazy. Should I cheer for Sterling too?

And Balo threatening BonBon with violence?!? Can he even put on his t-shirt without help? What an example and moral compass he is. Just like Icardi and his 1001 argentinian thugs.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yes because racist abuse is equal to rape allegations, and being against Arab money is somehow related to this shit. idiot.

Being against Arab Money but not any other foreign money in football and referring to Arabs as Goat fuckers is not connected to racism?

You don't see a correlation between holding racist attitudes and sexist attitudes? Gotta get your head checked buddy.

Oct 23, 2011
He seriously needs to come out and clarify the situation (written statement by the club) because he made a mockery of himself and the club. What an incredible imbecile he is to come out and say shit like this and potentially disrupt the locker room in a fundamental stage of the season. After he forced his way out in the past he should know better to just sfu and do everything he possible can to win back the hearts of Juventini. If he or the club doesn't resolve the situation they should just ship his ass somewhere else this summer.

Apr 29, 2006
Leonardo Bonucci is a dogshit football player a pathetic leader. Being racist is literally his only redeeming feature
A lot of important people in this club seem to think otherwise. The fact he is back speaks volumes. BonBon might be a not very eloquent speaker or a good tactician, but he strikes me as a direct guy. Can never have too many of those.

Ask yourself what is better for Kean, mind you Juventus:

1. He takes the other route and wins everyone by his performance as a player. Even racists on the stadium sometimes tend to be football fans. Kean gets mentally tougher in the process and takes such 'offenses' as coming from people below him in the future. Which they are.
2. Makes a bigger deal of it, like most SJWs nowdays. The world is over, WAR on racism, etc... Turns into a Balotelli and by the end of his career we don't know what he was all about, except not being the player he could have been.

Winning is the way.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A lot of important people in this club seem to think otherwise. The fact he is back speaks volumes. BonBon might be a not very eloquent speaker or a good tactician, but he strikes me as a direct guy. Can never have too many of those.

1. He takes the other route and wins everyone by his performance as a player. Even racists on the stadium sometimes tend to be football fans. Kean gets mentally tougher in the process and takes such 'offenses' as coming from people below him in the future. Which they are.
2. Makes a bigger deal of it, like most SJWs nowdays. The world is over, WAR on racism, etc... Turns into a Balotelli and by the end of his career we don't know what he was all about, except not being the player he could have been.

Winning is the way.

Winning is the way.

Winning is the way.
Your argument would hold some wait if there was actually a semblance of truth in what you are saying. Many players have come out in defense of Kean, precisely because he did nothing wrong. It was just a celebration. Are you telling me that confronting them and folding his arms is provocative? I didn't know that racist southern scum were such prissy little princesses.

Chiellini, the voice of reason, handled the situation in an impeccable manner. Bonucci, ever the bonafide imbecile, should have just shut the fuck up, especially considering his previous episode here before we shipped his ass off to Milan.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Being against Arab Money but not any other foreign money in football and referring to Arabs as Goat fuckers is not connected to racism?

You don't see a correlation between holding racist attitudes and sexist attitudes? Gotta get your head checked buddy.
The only racist thing in your entire statement is that goat fucker piece. The rest is garbage. Rape allegations are, well, still allegations and you're innocent until proven otherwise, and I just laugh at you getting offended if someone is against rich Arab billionaires who are accused of numerous human right abuses. It's obvious you're just stirring the pot and fishing for sympathy here.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I vehemntly deny the Ronaldo allegations because everything in that case points to a money grubbing whore needing to feel relevant and seeking attention. What Bonucci did, on the other hand, was extremely stupid.

As for the Arab vs Russian money debate, it doesn't matter. I'm sure if some Arabs or Russians pumped money into Juve tomorrow morning, a lot of Tuzzers will be eating humble pie.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know for certain that she isn't? Stop defending that whore ffs! Pathetic.
I dont. Thats the whole point. Do you see me acting as if I know 100% he is a rapist? You are already referring to her as a money grabbing whore as if you know that for sure.

Re-Arab money and goat fucker slurs: Not a coincidence that they single out Arab money and that they comfortably use racial slurs against us. I am not denying that they are hypocrites and probably didn't think twice when Gaddafi was investing in the club. Doesnt change the fact that many of them are racist. You might have missed the day the usual suspects kept posting gifs of arabs with camels and goats to provoke me and some other guy after I took issue with a mod calling Khaleejis goat fuckers.

Just type Zingaro in the search bar and you'll see pages of racial slurs against Ibra. Most wont admit it but many people here are not very far from the Cagliari fans. They just do it online behind a keyboard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 183)