Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Much improved, still had his trademark non-marking when defending crosses when Morata drifted off him and should have scored in the first half.

But 3-0 and no shots on target by Atletico is a superb performance by everyone

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He’s going to make mistakes especially when he doesn’t have Killini and/or an experienced GK shouting out alignment and positioning as the counter is coming at them.

It just exacerbates his flaws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

juventino351

Jul 12, 2018
He could cost us in the game with Atletico with his horrible marking on Morata . Diego Costa would have punished his mistake .
Said it many times ,and will say it again . This block is nowhere near a good defender ,and never was . He looks so clumsy,weak and slow it is painful to watch sometimes . His positioning and marking are awful .
Bringing him back was the biggest mistake for me,and the biggest disappointment since the beggining of my days as a fan,especially after his shitshow at Milan . Dude was horrendous there . He's responsible for the majority of goals we conceded .
I really fear that this dude will cost as in the Champions League. I hope I'm wrong .

lvmnz

Jul 28, 2015
He could cost us in the game with Atletico with his horrible marking on Morata . Diego Costa would have punished his mistake .
Said it many times ,and will say it again . This block is nowhere near a good defender ,and never was . He looks so clumsy,weak and slow it is painful to watch sometimes . His positioning and marking are awful .
Bringing him back was the biggest mistake for me,and the biggest disappointment since the beggining of my days as a fan,especially after his shitshow at Milan . Dude was horrendous there . He's responsible for the majority of goals we conceded .
I really fear that this dude will cost as in the Champions League. I hope I'm wrong .
The bottomline is that you don’t want this guy marking on a cross into the box; he’s lost all discipline at the back. When we ship a headed goal, look no further..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
The bottomline is that you don’t want this guy marking on a cross into the box; he’s lost all discipline at the back. When we ship a headed goal, look no further..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stop judging him as a defender, but judge him as a footballer whose role is to make passes.

Having said that, I don’t know why Allegri hasn’t seen the possibility of him in midfield. Probably not to hurt Matuidi’s feelings and also we do not have a CB alternative since great benatia left

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)