Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
...Khedira and Bonucci deserved to be called out and bashed for their performances. Bonucci in particular has been piss this season. I understand why you defend our players, but sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade.
As for Bonucci, I'm still positive his pros can outweight the cons. Can he cost us games with sloppy defending - Yes, but on the other hand he just as well can win us games with his defense splitting passes, especially in CL games, as they are usually played more open, with high lines leaving space for CR7 and Dybala to sprint in behind. It's a trade off for sure, but Rugani and Barza aren't alternatives for me. The former isn't there yet and the latter doesn't have 90 minutes in his legs anymore. That leaves us with Benatia, who's clearly more aggressive and most definitely better in one on ones, but imo just as destined to cost us, by either diving into tackles way too optimistic, or by some other clumsy move.

As for Khedira and any other player, factual critizism is just fine. We need to upgrade our mid, we shouldn't have renewed, he shouldn't be a guaranteed starter. I agree with all of that, but what i don't need is to read about it 7 days a week. This, and childish insults from manchilds like Badass and the usual suspects like Hydde, who only pop up on the forum to moan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)