Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Bonucci played a part in how many of the 6 goals we conceded?

- - - Updated - - -

He has always been like that.

Nothing new
He was always awful in 1 on 1s. But not jumping when a header comes his way is a new addition.

- - - Updated - - -

Did the same exact thing vs Valencia, but he was being praised b/c toothless Valencia couldn't score.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

He was always awful in 1 on 1s. But not jumping when a header comes his way is a new addition.

- - - Updated - - -

Did the same exact thing vs Valencia, but he was being praised b/c toothless Valencia couldn't score.
4 due to not dealing with easy crosses , 1 due to risky passing in our half.

- - - Updated - - -

Goals Juve conceded: 6
Goals Juve conceded through Bonucci's mistakes: 5

Wow, same time :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I was never a fan of that traitor.His passes are excellent and that's it about him.Always,since day one he arrived here is a liability in defense.Not to mention his"trademark" errors.....with bad positioning and the rest.Was a spectator yesterday not a defender as usual.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I was never a fan of that traitor.His passes are excellent and that's it about him.Always,since day one he arrived here is a liability in defense.Not to mention his"trademark" errors.....with bad positioning and the rest.Was a spectator yesterday not a defender as usual.
It was a good signing. Good partner for Chiellini and immediately improved our play.

These aren't trademark errors. He was always good in the air. Trademark is his issues with 1on1 defending. This deer in headlights thing during crosses is something new that I'm sure will be fixed in training.

Calma.

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
:howler:

All the cavemen gonna come out again after one mistake, nevermind the great games he had prior.
Dude , enough mistakes please.......
Seriously like every goal conceded this season has been directly from bonucci standing still and not tracking his marker

Goals Juve conceded: 6
Goals Juve conceded through Bonucci's mistakes: 5

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I get it. It's much easier making a mistake compilation, than a lenghty one, showing how much he makes the game for us at times when Mire takes his time off.

Still having a good season, and the fact that most of his haters have been rather quiet ever since he came back speaks for itself.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He has been a disastrous signing so far. He seems to think he doesn't need to bother to defend. Even his passing has been poor, with some dangerous give aways.

Fair enough the odd bad game, but he has consistently made mistakes leading to us conceding in about 5 games this season. If we can't get away with it against he likes of Genoa, we won't against better teams.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Rugani in for Bonucci? It is a bad thinking. I personally don’t believe Rugani is a better player than Bon or even that good. Benatia maybe but not Rugani please. All I see from Rugani’s face is a fear he is afraid to make mistakes all the time. Bonucci is not a good player either but you can expect him to score an important goal or make a beautiful assist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)