Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 15, 2006
Leonardo Bonucci
“We proved that we are a team, a great team, despite the obstacles that were presented during the game.
“We brought home a victory that is fundamental for the whole season.”
The turning point inevitably came after 29 minutes, when Cristiano Ronaldo was sent off for seemingly tugging Jeison Murillo’s hair.
“As far as I could see, it was a pretty normal clash. Murillo put his hands on Ronaldo first, he reacted, but these things can happen and we must be stronger than everyone and everything.
“Ronaldo was angry, of course. The referee saw what he saw – not very well – and we overcame the obstacles.
“We must continue being a team and personally I’ll keep trying to give my best on the field and off it.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Good performance from him. I noticed somethinv interesting tonight. Valencia attempted to press us early on and quickly gave up due to him and cancelo being able to play through it with ease, valencia were forced to drop back and we were dominatinh the game until the red card.

We never would have had this performance last season with licht and benatia starting

#home #hungrierthanever #vitaltoCL
good performance except for 2 actions.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Great game overall. One mistake that keeps happening though is ball watching on crosses. Valencia almost caught us on one late in the game. I guess it'll be corrected by spending more time training with Juve after taking a year off clowning in Milan.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Leonardo Bonucci
“We proved that we are a team, a great team, despite the obstacles that were presented during the game.
The turning point inevitably came after 29 minutes, when Cristiano Ronaldo was sent off for seemingly tugging Jeison Murillo’s hair.
“As far as I could see, it was a pretty normal clash. Murillo put his hands on Ronaldo first, he reacted, but these things can happen and we must be stronger than everyone and everything.
“Ronaldo was angry, of course. The referee saw what he saw – not very well – and we overcame the obstacles.
“We must continue being a team and personally I’ll keep trying to give my best on the field and off it.”
#WeAreATeam

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Allegri was rightfully livid in injury time when Bonucci stood and watched a cross go right over his head to Rodrigo, who headed it wide, next to him.

This isn't lacking in defensive ability. It's just lazy defending or he has a weird fight or flight thing when he sees a cross coming in these days.

He used look weird in 1 on 1s before, now this too. Needs to sort it out. One mistake is all it takes in some games.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
As much as I HATED him being allowed back, Bono is here for good now and hope for his best play to help Juve. Yes, his defense might be not top notch but the ball is in Max's court to get the most out of Bono (one of the best CBs going forward) offensively to help the team. CR7 didn't come here to play a defensive style of football. Up your game Max!

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri was rightfully livid in injury time when Bonucci stood and watched a cross go right over his head to Rodrigo, who headed it wide, next to him.

This isn't lacking in defensive ability. It's just lazy defending or he has a weird fight or flight thing when he sees a cross coming in these days.

He used look weird in 1 on 1s before, now this too. Needs to sort it out. One mistake is all it takes in some games.
This is what happens when you spend one season at Milan needs some more training sessions to sort out this problem

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Great game overall. One mistake that keeps happening though is ball watching on crosses. Valencia almost caught us on one late in the game. I guess it'll be corrected by spending more time training with Juve after taking a year off clowning in Milan.
Yep he switched off on that one cross near the end, that Rodrigo missed (luckily) Needs to sort that out ASAP.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Reading too many "Bonucci was amazing" type comments.

Bonucci was decent overall, but it was far from a perfect performance. That lapse at the end isn't a small deal for a defender. That's what happened with Benatia vs Real and Napoli last season.

And he wasn't tested all that much. Midfield and Chiellini did a good job in front of him and Valencia didn't. Chellini was the stopper, and Bonucci covered the space well and didn't have as much to do. 0 tackles, won one header, intercepted once, cleared 4 times (Chiellini 10 times in comparison), and blocked 4 (which is good, same as Chiellini).

People think everything was perfect because we won 2-0 (like how everything is wrong when we drop points). Bonucci wasn't.

He's very important for us, but that wasn't an "immense" game.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Leonardo Bonucci
Keep performing and talking like this and I may love u again

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
bonucci is having a mixed season so far. his passing is as cool as ever, he fits our gameplay as a glove, it's reassuring to always have a confident guy on the ball in the heart of the backline. defending one on one and handling high crosses is a different matter. still a way to go until he hits top form.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
bonucci is having a mixed season so far. his passing is as cool as ever, he fits our gameplay as a glove, it's reassuring to always have a confident guy on the ball in the heart of the backline. defending one on one and handling high crosses is a different matter. still a way to go until he hits top form.
I don’t remember him being this bad at dealing with crosses. Still has the stink of Milan in him unfortunately.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Never saw him defend well 1 on 1. That's just not gonna happen. And that's fine as long as we don't leave him isolated.

But he needs to start heading the crosses. I'm sure he will eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

Dat feeling when you are insulted in the dark and punched in the stomach for motivation :lol:
And someone breathing garlic on you lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)