Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So glad to have him back. Cut him a fucking break like you would any player getting back in the fold and give him a chance to work the milan out of his legs.

He will come up clutch for this team as before and redeem himself and by then only idiot "true fans" like badass will still be critisizing

No coincidence that with him back in the not every pass was given away like last season

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Btw people blaming him for the goal....

It's TRUE he should have done better.

But it's also true that juve conceded goals like this last year. All Rugani, chiellini and bentatia have been caught in no mans land marking no one.

This is not a bonucci issue. It's more the risk we take with this formation and the lack of concentration of juve in general under allegri. Or did we forget how many stupid goals we conceded just as we dominated matches?

But I dont expect most of you to remember. The average juve fan suffers from dementia

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

But it's also true that juve conceded goals like this last year. All Rugani, chiellini and bentatia have been caught in no mans land marking no one.

This is not a bonucci issue. It's more the risk we take with this formation and the lack of concentration of juve in general under allegri. Or did we forget how many stupid goals we conceded just as we dominated matches?

But I dont expect most of you to remember. The average juve fan suffers from dementia

:agree:

We should do better this season though as our more technical side can actually keep possession instead of hoofing it away uselessly and giving the opposition sides endless chances to expose the D. Bonucci will cut down on the chances we have to fuck up.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I missed the match, apparently every time i do, Bonucci has a great game...
But I saw the highlights, in the goal we conceded, the equaliser, Bonucci was marking number 9 the one that scored and Chiello was marking their no4, when the ball curved in Chiello and even Sandro kept pursuing their man, but Bonucci didn't bother, let him all alone to score an easy one... How typical of him...

And then he goes and celebrates Bani's own goal, despite him knowing that he didn't touch the ball, like his own. The ball went past him and hit their defender.
What kind of person does that?
Why can't he just celebrate the goal like the rest of the team and just be happy for the goal?

He felt the need to redeem their equaliser, with such a fake act?
Like replays don't exist and these theatrics won't be revealed?

If anything else this proves that he lacks decency and he remains the same cooky arrogant as ever!

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
But I saw the highlights, in the goal we conceded, the equaliser, Bonucci was marking number 9 the one that scored and Chiello was marking their no4, when the ball curved in Chiello and even Sandro kept pursuing their man, but Bonucci didn't bother, let him all alone to score an easy one... How typical of him...
This is the Bonucci special where he's so far out of the picture that some people think it's not his fault. As if they can't count that Chiellini is marking 2 players.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It would be better to stay out of proximity completely, because Chiello would consider him unmarked and cover him.
Bonucci stays with him, up untill the ball approaches and then disengage, we have seen this countless times, yet Max can't get enough of it...

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005

And then he goes and celebrates Bani's own goal, despite him knowing that he didn't touch the ball, like his own. The ball went past him and hit their defender.
Why can't he just celebrate the goal like the rest of the team and just be happy for the goal?

If anything else this proves that he lacks decency and he remains the same cooky arrogant as ever!
What the replays didn’t show is that after celebrating Bani’s goal, Bonucci also shoved a child with a Caldara Milan shirt out of his wheelchair and then urinated on him.

The man has no honour.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Feels like the season is in full swing

What the replays didn’t show is that after celebrating Bani’s goal, Bonucci also shoved a child with a Caldara Milan shirt out of his wheelchair and then urinated on him.

The man has no honour.
:lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That kind of ball in is one of the more difficult to defend, however if you make no effort to create a distraction or block because you're ball-watching then it'll cause problems. He's just never been good at defending these kind of situations.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That kind of ball in is one of the more difficult to defend, however if you make no effort to create a distraction or block because you're ball-watching then it'll cause problems. He's just never been good at defending these kind of situations.
The cross shouldn’t have even happened. More needs to be done to prevent those kinds of balls into the box.

Lol but when you see how many crosses we had and didn’t find the net it’s sorta humorous

- - - Updated - - -

The man has no honour.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Max loves to change formation, surely he will try many things and won't stop trying even when we find the optimal.
It is considered an advantage for a coach, to adapt the formation on the adversary and surprise him some times with unexpected formation.

This particular flavor of 4-5-1 is ultradefensive, but it was used with very agressive players. Max played a 3-5-2\4-5-1 hybrid that was changing mid game. But maybe that was to rest older and slower players like Barzagli+Light.
Now we have very fast, young offensive option that can keep the pressure on and can be subbed with equivalent power offensive options.

I was expecting 3 things from this game:
To see Bonucci's, Cancelo's and Sce's defensive capabilities,
All 3 of them were responsible for the 2 conceded goals.
To see CR7 being denied a dive for a penalty, only to realize that in Juve, esp in serie A, he must work twice as hard, as he did at Real
And i wanted to see Cancelo's and Bonucci's passes making a difference, for what they lack in defensive solidarity vs one of the weakest serie A teams. Surprisingly it was Chiello and Sandro that provided the assist.

In the end of the day we won, the team, esp the defense takes time to be completely calibrated, we will improve, both defensively and offensively, CR7 too.

It's quite fortunate that even though we comitted those 3 goals, we always had the hunger to come back and didn't lost early points.

What's dissapointing is after all those crappy speached Bonucci made about becoming a better man in Milan and what lost as a player, gained as a man and he will be humble and determined to put his ego aside and help the team.
I wasn't expecting him to suddenly become a defensive powerhouse, he could just stay close to the player that scored and made his header just a bit harder to balance and what's worse, he should not pretend that he headed that goal, where is that new improved humble man he promised?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I seriously doubt our back 4 will be Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro all season long, thats way too mistake prone for 4231. Either we protect that backline with a propeer midfieldd or another CB is incoming

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 56)