Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I seriously doubt our back 4 will be Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro all season long, thats way too mistake prone for 4231. Either we protect that backline with a propeer midfieldd or another CB is incoming
Max needs to consider a 343 imo.

A back line of Benatia Bonucci and Chiellini.

Cancelo Can Pjanic Sandro.

Rotation up front. Bernardeschi could even rotate with Cancelo.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There was a cross from Bonucci to Ronaldo in the second half, which Ronaldo connected with and headed towards goal. It wasn't an exceptional cross, but it was a hell of a lot better than crosses most central defenders give. You know the usual no good balloon crosses that travel a hundred years before reaching their destination. Like him or not, he adds a lot to our game going forward.

Defensively I'm always a bit worried with him on the pitch tbh. But it worked despite my fears before, so let's hope it'll work again.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I seriously doubt our back 4 will be Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro all season long, thats way too mistake prone for 4231. Either we protect that backline with a propeer midfieldd or another CB is incoming
it's as close as we gonna get to the 2016/17 defence. Alves-bonucci-chiellini-sandro. best defence in europe that season. if cancelo delivers we are good.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Before i treated him like a defender i really dont liked how he defended....

now he is nothing more than a mercernary for me.

But for the sake of the team, i hope he scores more or make someone else score.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
it's as close as we gonna get to the 2016/17 defence. Alves-bonucci-chiellini-sandro. best defence in europe that season. if cancelo delivers we are good.
True, but they had a lot of protection from two defensive wingers in Cuads and Mandzukic and that was also the best stretch of form Pjanic, Sandro and Khedira had for us, especially Mire was worldclass during that half season. If Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro dont get that kind of protection, theres a lot of fuck up potential when they're under pressure.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Pretty decent to be fair, he made a Ns interception, even managed to stop immobile with his b√tt once!
Surprisingly his worse contri was his long balls and his defending was good, i for one prefer it that way!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Did well, had a few lapses in dangerous areas in the first half (miscontrol with his chest/caught out trying to anticipate a through ball that Chiellini superbly covered) but also had a few good interceptions.

I actually think the jeers bring out the best in him and help him focus. He had an excellent game for Milan against us last season when he was jeered all night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 62)