Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Is that worse than not reaching another final?
The ugly part is that we waste our best chance, prolly the only once in a lifetime time opportunity, with a player like CR7 on our side, that would give us some realistic chances to win it.
Before Bonucci, we didn't have a strong weakness, except the lack of a CAM, but now we have a free shot for all, soon or later this weakness will be exploited. Such a shame really...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

This dint take too long ::lol3::
There he is :tup:

Odd. I was pretty sure the whole time that this transfer would be called off when Bonucci arrived to training, fake fans applauding him, only to walk up to the double doors and get blocked entry.

There standing in front of his chance at redemption, to bathe in the glory of Juventus once again, would be the most fabled of Juve ultras. " drughi 4 lyfe" tatted across his knuckles and his signature pimp hat displaying to the world his well known status. The mix of awe and fear coarsing through Bonucci's veins would be too much weight for his skinny legs to hold up and he would drop to his knees before our great protector of plusvalenza, our colossus of calcio would inform him that he has one chance to turn around and head back to Milan. Bonucci would scramble to thank him repeatedly for the mercy and then get back in his car and not stop until he was in the San Siro parking lot.

Looks like bonucci made it safely inside the building though :boh:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What’s more important to you: winning or him back at Juve?

Let the man get his feelings out, no pressure, its understandable to not want him back on emotional level after way he left etc. Especially when he was on his way to become a cherished bandiera like Chiellini before that. Takes time to process when you were so valued to what his image is now with Juve fans.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
What’s more important to you: winning or him back at Juve?
Winning. We are net stronger with him. I'm not complaining too much even though I hate his guts.

- - - Updated - - -

Let the man get his feelings out, no pressure, its understandable to not want him back on emotional level after way he left etc. Especially when he was on his way to become a cherished bandiera like Chiellini before that. Takes time to process when you were so valued to what his image is now with Juve fans.
:tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Winning. We are net stronger with him. I'm not complaining too much even though I hate his guts.
I mean I’m not happy either (@Osman )but we are def better with him at least from a posesssion point of view. Let’s see how we do with conceding :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Feel free to hate his guts, but we are definitely stronger with him.

Our 5th CB option last year was the forever injured alright defender who's spending his time in dying Russian league Höwedes.

And his direct replacement in the squad and defence is one of the best CBs we have had in one of our most successful eras ever. He is still a top level player, only been a year since we saw him as such, and he basically fits in perfectly since he has great understanding and working relationship with Chiellini and Barzagli. Litterally no risks involved or adaption needed.

Plus is an upgrade on Benatia simply for adding this extra aspect to our game again:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

Our 5th CB option last year was the forever injured alright defender who's spending his time in dying Russian league Höwedes.

And his direct replacement in the squad and defence is one of the best CBs we have had in one of our most successful eras ever. He is still a top level player, only been a year since we saw him as such, and he basically fits in perfectly since he has great understanding and working relationship with Chiellini and Barzagli. Litterally no risks involved or adaption needed.

Plus is an upgrade on Benatia simply for adding this extra aspect to our game again:

Giaccherini :scared:

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008

100% with you. He's our best CB. No doubt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 453)