Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Funny thing is the impact of the Higuain loan only offsets his D&A expense. That loan offsets an 18M depreciation charge. The good thing is we don't have to pay that 15M gross wage anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

He just needs to give the fans a gesture. Perhaps an apology.
Ya ..umm...it wasnt a coincidence...they didnt randomly pick the 18m number

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Really curious to know if people bitching about him celebrating against us last year judged Bernardeschi for the same thing...Or Higuain...
Only way to tell would be if bernadeschi went back to the rats and higgy to nipples. In other words.. we'll never know.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Only way to tell would be if bernadeschi went back to the rats and higgy to nipples. In other words.. we'll never know.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I think he is referring to the fact that they both celebrated against their old teams. I can't speak to Bernardeschi, but w/ Higuain? I think anyone who leaves Napoli would celebrate after dealing with that asshat ADL.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Welcome back Leo.Please return to your usual self,after you wash that meelan filth and be more humble.I really hope that in the past year you have learned some things (No player is greater than the club).
:tup:

I want him to do well and prove to us all that he was worth it, he is still a huge question mark but hopefully he has learned from his mistakes and is ready to prove hisself again, he is part of the club now and for the good of Juventus should be accorded his fair shot at redemption.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
On the positive side:

Sold bonucci for 40m got him back for 35m = 5m profit
bought caldara for 20m and sold him for 35m = 15m profit

20m profit for loaning bonucci to milan.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:tup:

I want him to do well and prove to us all that he was worth it, he is still a huge question mark but hopefully he has learned from his mistakes and is ready to prove hisself again, he is part of the club now and for the good of Juventus should be accorded his fair shot at redemption.
Caldara, however, was a sure thing. :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)