Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
To me will be enough if he plays good, keeps his mouth shut for the most time, stops with social media and doesnt create problems in the dressing room. Perhaps he can grow as more humble, focused and professional person from this experience. If he starts to create problems again I wouldn't blame the fans if they become even more resentful.
Agreed. And I hope Juve fans will let him do that in peace and stop the toxic insults.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
We should have infraction free, members only, Bonucci-hate thread on forum. And in it there can be contest to see who hates Bonucci the most on Tuz.
To be honest I felt bad for him when I saw how empty the J medical was today for him. I really hope he won't do anything too stupid and he'll be loved again by the end of the season by the fans. I have my doubts though... I will need some time to trust him.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Funny thing is the impact of the Higuain loan only offsets his D&A expense. That loan offsets an 18M depreciation charge. The good thing is we don't have to pay that 15M gross wage anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest I felt bad for him when I saw how empty the J medical was today for him. I really hope he won't do anything too stupid and he'll be loved again by the end of the season by the fans. I have my doubts though... I will need some time to trust him.
He just needs to give the fans a gesture. Perhaps an apology.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)