Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I hope he fucking sues you for emotional distress.
I should sue him for curling my mustache

He's mentioned in all the Twitter and Instagram abuse though. It is so cringy and childish.
Says more about how weak his mind is more than anything.

Every single celebrity attracts haters and abuse be a man and fucking deal with it. Even Bieber handles it better.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I should sue him for curling my mustache

Says more about how weak his mind is more than anything.

Every single celebrity attracts haters and abuse be a man and fucking deal with it. Even Bieber handles it better.

So sad to see a 'fan' consumed by all this hate.

I hope they ban you real soon, so we can all focus on supporting our team together :vinny:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dude, look at his posts after he signed for Milan. He was very happy about the move.

It was normal for our fans to shit on him. Look how he acted before he left and how he left, even you said he was a marcist fucktard, eh? Well yeah. Ultras did that because of what he did. We his career here. He was shit for many years here. We did EVERYTHING for him, and that's how he repays? Really?

Btw, if our club had more spine, we'd never consider signing him back. NEVER. Bonucci made a mistake, yes, but deal with it for the rest of your career. But no, we opted to sign him back like a little worm he is.
Lets sit back and watch from a different perspective.

You have been voor several years with a hot and stunning wife. Like seriously, godlike.
But you done fucked it up, and she trows you out.

You meet dis new girl. She's allright. You're like, sure, this is nice too. Dont wanna be alone and she's a decent fuck.

What are you gonna do when her friends and family come over.

a) remind them you are settling for a while lotta less as what you had ?

b) play oblivious and act happy and try to make the best of the situation

Lets be fair. Bonucci fucked up real good. We trew his ass on the street. He went to Milan and tried to make best of it.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
So sad to see a 'fan' consumed by all this hate.

I hope they ban you real soon, so we can all focus on supporting our team together :vinny:
So sad to see a 'fan' consumed with so much of Bonuncci's balls in his ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Such a shame none of our tough guys is there to beat him up real bad.
Such a shame your not there to hold his penis while he pees in genuine Juve fans coffee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)