Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If we have 99% possession then I'm happy with his return.

Also it improves Allegri's convoluted 4-4-2/3-5-2 hybrid formation because Bonucci gets on the ball in the centre and can skip the midfield with long balls, so it becomes more viable.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Also it improves Allegri's convoluted 4-4-2/3-5-2 hybrid formation because Bonucci gets on the ball in the centre and can skip the midfield with long balls, so it becomes more viable.
We had well under 50% possession against Barcelona in CL QFs and him and Chiellini completely shut down MSN anyways. :p

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Can‘t wait to see a Bonucci Rugani partnership in a back 4 lol both cant tackle....

Hope we swap darmian with sandro next

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
We had well under 50% possession against Barcelona in CL QFs and him and Chiellini completely shut down MSN anyways. :p
lol I actually don't care at all about CBs for this exact reason. Unless they are Godin/Chiellini level or WC 2006 Cannavaro level they're all the same. Put a good team in front and they don't matter.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
lol I actually don't care at all about CBs for this exact reason. Unless they are Godin/Chiellini level or WC 2006 Cannavaro level they're all the same. Put a good team in front and they don't matter.
A bit extreme but there is some truth in that. Organisation is way more important than individual quality for the defense. As long as the defenders are competent, of course.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

Against small time serie A teams, it surely will, but against strong opposition in CL?

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
A bit extreme but there is some truth in that. Organisation is way more important than individual quality for the defense. As long as the defenders are competent, of course.
The sport is just different than it used to be. One professional foul and you're on a red. If a striker skips past you ONE time, you either let him in on goal or you're on a red.

It's insanely difficult for a CB. No one can do it alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Against small time serie A teams, it surely will, but against strong opposition in CL?
I said more viable. Not the best option though. So I would agree with you.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I wasn't really angry about Higuain for Bonucci but it's more that I didn't want to lose Caldara
Bonucci better come back apologise then shut up and play well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)