Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Yeh, we will never know what happened. It had to be serious because Allegri decided to psrt ways with him and viceversa... but we will never eeally know what happened, and he will most likely comeback and start training as if he was never gone.
Yeah, I don't even think he'll have a presentation and all that stuff at the store and JMedical like others do. Maybe a quick interview for Juve TV about how good it is to be back and that's it.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I'm pretty sure we will never really know why he left us the way he did, in his official speech it's almost a given that he will talk about what determined him to return without aiming to bring up the past, i won't be keeping my hopes up on an proper explanation of what happened and tbf it's perhaps better if it stays that way, at least for now.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I've been against this deal since the very start, but hey people who are still bitching need to stop. Once he puts on that Black and White stripes, you all better cheer him on.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Bonucci's mental state is our fault, we paid a psychiatrist to treat his reduced self confidence and we created a monster. A monster that feels that he is above the team, a player that shy behind danger, but never accept his mistakes, a caricature that always jumps first to take credit from others ppls efforts.
The monster grew enough to get out of control, he thought himself above the team and we are proving him right now, by accepting him back when he wants...
We have the moral obligation to pay for what we created and so shall we, no matter the cost...

- - - Updated - - -

I've been against this deal since the very start, but hey people who are still bitching need to stop. Once he puts on that Black and White stripes, you all better cheer him on.
NEVER, unless he starts making sliding tackles, ball interceptions and stops his man...

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Bonucci's mental state is our fault, we paid a psychiatrist to treat his reduced self confidence and we created a monster. A monster that feels that he is above the team, a player that shy behind danger, but never accept his mistakes, a caricature that always jumps first to take credit from others ppls efforts.
The monster grew enough to get out of control, he thought himself above the team and we are proving him right now, by accepting him back when he wants...
We have the moral obligation to pay for what we created and so shall we, no matter the cost...

- - - Updated - - -

NEVER, unless he starts making sliding tackles, ball interceptions and stops his man...

What a tale.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I don't want Pogba here under any condition. At this point I'd rather have the traitor than the overrated-piece-of-turd-wih-a-new-haircut-everyday-of-the-week $#@!er.
Really? Overrated? What makes you think that?

I'd take pogba back anyday, he's more juve material than that traitor bonucci.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 469)