Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I love the way how we're all against bonucci's return yet we'd happily welcome back pogba with open arms. Not that I'm agaisnt that in any way :lol:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
So if he issues a public apology, how are you all feeling then?
He won't because it was never clear or public what actually happened and I don't remember him talking shit after leaving like Pogba, Vidal or Alves. Mostly just idiotic hashtags.

The main issue seemed to be problems in the locker room. By all accounts Allegri forgave him so I'm good too. Vidal and Pogba had shit to say too...Don't get too worked up about player statements or actions unless it's really outrageous like Alves.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I love the way how we're all against bonucci's return yet we'd happily welcome back pogba with open arms. Not that I'm agaisnt that in any way :lol:
Lets see:

-Because he is Bonucci. He was a player who had many years more in this team than pogba and was on his road to captaincy. His behaviour in his last season and all the drama that he had with Allegri was inexcusable as the pillar he supposedly was. Then he went to Milan and we all know the rest: The goal against us, his posturing trying to makw the world believe he did the right decition, his clownish comments, etc.

-Pogba went to the EPL, Bonucci went to Milan, which while they arent a direct rival currently...they always have been an important rival in Italy and in CL. Both teams being on good terms on the mercato change nothing. They are our rivals.

-Both fucked up since Pogba also did his fair share of stupidities in the saga that took him to ManU.

-Pogba on his day and in the right set up, is a superb player.

-Some of us do not like Bonucci as a defender. Some can argue that under the right set up (BBC) He can shine too, but as an individual i simply do not like how he defends. And this will not change even if you put Prime Maldini and Nesta at his side.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Lets see:

-Because he is Bonucci. He was a player who had many years more in this team than pogba and was on his road to captaincy. His behaviour in his last season and all the drama that he had with Allegri was inexcusable as the pillar he supposedly was. Then he went to Milan and we all know the rest: The goal against us, his posturing trying to makw the world believe he did the right decition, his clownish comments, etc.

-Pogba went to the EPL, Bonucci went to Milan, which while they arent a direct rival currently...they always have been an important rival in Italy and in CL. Both teams being on good terms on the mercato change nothing. They are our rivals.

-Both fucked up since Pogba also did his fair share of stupidities in the saga that took him to ManU.

-Pogba on his day and in the right set up, is a superb player.

-Some of us do not like Bonucci as a defender. Some can argue that under the right set up (BBC) He can shine too, but as an individual i simply do not like how he defends. And this will not change even if you put Prime Maldini and Nesta at his side.

Thought he went to Milan to get more salary.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The reason behind these moves is that Beppe is a huge reality show fan. 16 and pregnant, Duck Dynasty and of course Jersey Shore for it's Italian connection are some of his absolute favorites. Beppe has dreamt of winning the Primetime Emmy for the best reality show for some time now and that's where Ronaldo and the return of Bonucci step in. He needed someone to play the lead in the series. Higuain with his beard stories and yerba mate sipping just wasn't bringing in the viewers.

First Team: Goat and the Return of the Prodigal Son
Reading it really had me laughing. :lol: :tup:

--------

More importantly he needs to disable his social media accounts
Also this. :agree:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
He won't because it was never clear or public what actually happened and I don't remember him talking shit after leaving like Pogba, Vidal or Alves. Mostly just idiotic hashtags.

The main issue seemed to be problems in the locker room. By all accounts Allegri forgave him so I'm good too. Vidal and Pogba had shit to say too...Don't get too worked up about player statements or actions unless it's really outrageous like Alves.
Alves was definitely the worst. We should have sent him to the primavera for the entire season. Would have been well worth the lost money in salary.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He won't because it was never clear or public what actually happened and I don't remember him talking $#@! after leaving like Pogba, Vidal or Alves. Mostly just idiotic hashtags.

The main issue seemed to be problems in the locker room. By all accounts Allegri forgave him so I'm good too. Vidal and Pogba had $#@! to say too...Don't get too worked up about player statements or actions unless it's really outrageous like Alves.
Yeh, we will never know what happened. It had to be serious because Allegri decided to psrt ways with him and viceversa... but we will never eeally know what happened, and he will most likely comeback and start training as if he was never gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 199)