Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
This idiot thought he was bigger than the club and got exposed for what he really was, now he wants to come back tail between his skinny legs.

and the club just lets him come back, disgusting, let him rot in milan

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
This idiot thought he was bigger than the club and got exposed for what he really was, now he wants to come back tail between his skinny legs.

and the club just lets him come back, disgusting, let him rot in milan
to be honest, it does take balls to do that, even if it's not a particularly pretty sight :D I wonder what's the condition with his son that he so desperately needs to stay in Italy, surely he'd prefer PSG over this humiliation of a return if there wasn't something extreme making him do this

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
What happens when fans swear and boo him?

Knowing him he will either do some stupid shit that will make the situation even worse or break down and we will end with a bench player that costs us 7.5mln net a year.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What happens when fans swear and boo him?

Knowing him he will either do some stupid shit that will make the situation even worse or break down and we will end with a bench player that costs us 7.5mln net a year.

He will go into the stands, urinate on their seats and shout 'THIS IS MY GROUND, BITCHES'.

Wtf do you think will happen? They'll shout for a while and then eventually they will accept him.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Asked by Radio Vecchia Signora about Daniele Rugani his agent, Davide Torchia, stated:

"From what Marotta told, in football talk, seems clear to me Bonucci (advised by Torchia himself, likewise) is already a Juventus player. And everything would be even easier, if Leonardo agreed to have his salary decreased.

Anyway, a noteworthy bid for Rugani was submitted by Chelsea. And, though Bianconeri aren't willing to let him leave at all, occurrences such as Bonucci's one show how anything is possible in football".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)