Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
So we offload Higuain and sign one of the best young CBs in Italy? That would be Christmas come early.
Of course Milan are not a bunch of idiots.
Offload Higuain, as if they're doing us a favour... really?

They are the ones getting the favour in this scenario. They are getting a top striker who should be a dream for them... for half the price we wanted... while offloading a defender who was a liability for them. That is win-win for them.

While we have to make a loss on Higuain, so have to sell our young talent Rugani, and take their wasteman to replace him.

No, we're the idiots.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Have we not already established that bonucci cannot play in a back 4?

Benatia any day just for that reason alone
Not really. He had long dominating spells paired with Chiello.

Man I hope we sign him so you can all backpedal into the horizon. Bunch of bitter ladies :kiss:

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Jan 5, 2011
This deal makes no sense at all. First we kicked him out for peanut because of his bad relationship with Allergi, Dybala, etc... During his time in Milan, he has behaved like an idiot and showed no respect to us. And now he is welcomed back? Man, I don't really know what Marotta and our board are thinking.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Higuain is book valued at 54m right? So Bonucci + 30m I'm ok with I guess. Caldara being in it makes no sense tho. Benatia makes more sense. In that case we need more cash included tho.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Di Stefano (Sky): "Milan deems it necessary to include Caldara in the Bonucci affair"
Who the hell do they think they are these morte è fame? Dictating conditions now? Mah go fuck yourselves cunts.

Bonucci wants to come back. We decide what to do. Not you fucks.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Caldara to Sky: “Milan? It’s a pleasure [to be linked to Milan], but I am here and my agent takes care of these matters. I am fine here.”
Seems he is gone ...

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Serious question. All the drama aside from what happened with his departure.

On the pitch, which is a better pairing?

Chiellini-Bonucci or Chiellini-Benatia ?
Even though i hate skinny legs Chiellini-Bonucci is the better pairing. Having Bonbon back and having Cancelo as RB, would mean that we could actually play the ball from the back.

Incredible retarded if we give up Caldara to make it happen, but I would be okay with selling Benatia. Skinny legs should take a massive paycut though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 320)