Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Don't worry Rugani almost on his way out. But to Chelsea.

This would seriously be a horrible move. I'd go berserk had we not bought Ronaldo. That's the only thing that keeps my rage at 50%. But it's way too dumb to be true. I just refuse to believe this nonsense. Selling Rugani makes sense imo, but selling both of them is insane. Especially selling such huge potential to buy a piece of garbage from Milan.
Wouldn't be the end of the world to see Rugani out-Caldara in + Benatia out-Bonucci in. Though I'd rather get Godin if we lose Benatia of course.

Any scenario where we sell both Caldara and Rugani is retarded. This mercato is 1/10 for me if we lose both those two for Bonucci. Cristiano Ronaldo is incredible, but dismantling our future for him is incredibly stupid.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
What if all of this is just to pressure Chelsea into finally making some bids for Higuain and Rugani? Trolling both Chelsea and Bonucci in the process :beppe:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Wouldn't be the end of the world to see Rugani out-Caldara in + Benatia out-Bonucci in. Though I'd rather get Godin if we lose Benatia of course.

Any scenario where we sell both Caldara and Rugani is retarded. This mercato is 1/10 for me if we lose both those two for Bonucci. Cristiano Ronaldo is incredible, but dismantling our future for him is incredibly stupid.
Signing Godin makes so much more sense from an economic and playing point of view, cheaper and better. Yes he's older but Godin imo is one of the best defenders in the world even at his age, bonucci is not even half the player Godin is and yet commands a greater transfer fee...

Still I remain hopeful this is all just a smoke screen for De Ligt

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: :lol: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Horrible news. Makes me think we'll focus on Bonucci. I wish somebody else bought him.
cmon manure...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Serious question. All the drama aside from what happened with his departure.

On the pitch, which is a better pairing?

Chiellini-Bonucci or Chiellini-Benatia ?

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

I would be fine with selling Benatia and bringing in Bonucci. But don't sell Caldara or Rugani.

Today:
Bonucci-Chiellini

Tomorrow:
Caldara-Rugani

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Serious question. All the drama aside from what happened with his departure.

On the pitch, which is a better pairing?

Chiellini-Bonucci or Chiellini-Benatia ?
he has no place in our 4 man defence.
The only way I'd see Bonucci right now is

Cancelo-Benatia-Chiellini-Sandro
................Bonucci
Emre Can ................Pogba
Dybala .....Ronaldo ....Costa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 172)