• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Hope we sign him back.
Yeah I'm gonna be pragmatic about this. He has characteristics that we were lacking last season. He's a defender that can take the ball in his stride up the pitch, make us shift from defence to attack very quickly and he does have a pretty good passing game. It brings back 3-5-2 as a very serious option and we know how great a weapon that can be against many opponents.

That said; What would worry me is how he would be received in the dressing room and by large sections of our tifosi. (I know I've lashed out at him myself after he left, but he really disappointed me).

From a football-technical standpoint, though, he would bring back something to our game that we need.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
1. I ain't paying more than what he cost last year when Milan bought him as the best defender in the world
2. So what happens to Benatia? He was our best defender last year.
3. What the fuck is wrong with Bonucci?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
What happened with We Are A Team.

Fcking spineless individual. Of course he is open to come back cause Milan arent in CL and winning titles is hard with this Milan.

Allegri is here. So taking Bonucci back makes no sense.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Lets not act like we don't need this piece of shit. He would bring back the stability and alternate game plan.
His passing could be useful, but not the rest. Chiellini is starting to decline a bit, he won't babysit him forever.

- - - Updated - - -

He lost us the final in Cardiff almost by himself ffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)