Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
This is the first time I feel this way about Leo, but watching him facing that concrete wall in what looks like the intro to an indonesian snuff film, made me a bit sad to be honest. He deserves better.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Juventus is a great club for sheer fact that it can make a great champions and very good players out of idiots like BonBon and steer them to glory.When club lets them decide on their own you get a clear look of how much of a fool certain player is and what he becomes without Juve...he becomes or better he returns to be a complete hungier than ever idiot he used to be.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Juventus is a great club for sheer fact that it can make a great champions and very good players out of idiots like BonBon and steer them to glory.When club lets them decide on their own you get a clear look of how much of a fool certain player is and what he becomes without Juve...he becomes or better he returns to be a complete hungier than ever idiot he used to be.
I hope Alex Sandro reads this.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This is the first time I feel this way about Leo, but watching him facing that concrete wall in what looks like the intro to an indonesian snuff film, made me a bit sad to be honest. He deserves better.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
Why?

Apr 29, 2006
Maybe because from a professional angle it can't get worse. I've heard a player to have a few coaches per year, but a few presidents and a few projects in the same club in one summer... That is a record.

He might not make it in Europe by no fault of his and the few admirers and offers he did get are gone or dwindling numbers wise now.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Has to be one of the worst moves in football in a long, long time. He went from being regarded as the best CB in the world to playing in a shit system and nobody thinks about him anymore.
And now his team about to be liquidated.
The worst part about it is that it was so predictable too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The worst part about it is that it was so predictable too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Exactly. always said that in order for a defender to shine individually they need to be in a great system. Leaving a system that put him in a position to look like the best in the world, into a joke of a team is so stupid. He's only 30/31, he has atleast 1 big contract left in him.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
There are reports this evening that Leonardo Bonucci’s agent asked Milan for a transfer, with Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea interested.

:lol:

Mar 3, 2014

And what a project that was!
I honestly laughed when I found out Elliott was involved. These guys are known for getting their hands dirty, and are known as a 'vulture fund' in my industry. They essentially wait for an ****ed situation: mismanaged assets, a company near default, awful management and find a backdoor way via ownership to get a seat at the negotiating table (bridge loans to distressed companies, buying up debt of bankrupt companies on the secondary market, etc.). They have teams of lawyers and will do incredible things in order to create value for their unit holders.

Just to illustrate how far they will go...

NEW YORK –When Paul Singer’s Elliott Capital launched a 15-year battle to wrestle billions out of Argentina for lapsed debt payments, it wasn’t the first time the hedge fund had taken on a foreign government.

But few engagements have turned into such a high-profile international scuffle.

In order to collect the decade-old debt, Singer’s fund tried to claim money deposited by the country’s central bank in the U.S. and Europe. And it sought to seize two satellite launch contracts between Argentina and SpaceX.

Elliott Capital’s arguably most audacious scheme came in 2012, when the Argentine navy’s proud three-masted tall ship pulled into the port of Tema in Ghana with more than 250 crew members on board, recent graduates of the Escuela Naval de Argentina participating in an annual training session. The Libertad was worth a fraction of what the hedge fund claimed that it was owed, but the 100-meter ship quickly became a chip in an international fight over billions in old debt.

Elliott Capital persuaded a Ghanaian court to seize the vessel so it could collect on its debt. Argentinian officials would lash out at Elliott as “unscrupulous financiers” and after more than two months the ship was released.

Four years later, though, Elliott Capital and several other hedge funds and creditors are about to get their satisfaction.

The Argentine government agreed to a settlement that would allow Singer’s fund to walk away with $2.4 billion for bonds that the government had failed to pay on, according to court documents. The bonds had a face value of $617 million, but had been purchased for about $117 million, according to an analysis of court records by Martin Guzman, a postdoctoral research fellow at Columbia University Graduate School of Business. Argentina’s Senate is scheduled to sign off on the deal this week.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Yeah.
I lost everything for him. Thought he was different, though. I was shocked to see him act as he did, when he left. But this is how most of modern football works. Pogba’s departure didn’t upset me as much, cause he actually showed signs of wanting to market himself. But I did think that Pogba was a bit more about being known for footballing skills till I saw the United transfer saga.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #20,420
    I feel so happy seeing Bonucci's thread.

It reminds me of joy and happy moments of us selling his ass. It makes me even more happy when I see what he accomplished in Milan.

There's no way I'd consider getting him here even for 0 euros.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)