Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Add to that, everything I've read says his son Matteo's surgery was successful and he recovered to good heath back in 2016. His illness was one of the reasons Bonucci's turned down Man City and Chelsea in summer 2016, but wasn't the reason for his staying in Italy last summer, as Matteo was recovered from his illness at that point. Bonucci iirc said he wanted to stay in Italy because he didn't want to uproot his family, and fair play to him for that, there's nothing wrong with it. But :lol: at thinking Juve fans won't enjoy his football-only struggles at one of our most bitter historic rivals.

Kind of disgusting to exaggerate about how sick his son currently is and act like Juve fans are enjoying this.
Thanks for clearing that out aswell. :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bonucci created this entirely himself. He very publicly disrespected our manager, was benched for it for a single match, and then come summer apparently asked for a transfer the reason for which he hinted at multiple times this season when saying how Juventus didn't make him feel important enough like Milan did.

Should have apologized to Allegri, ate humble pie, and moved forward. Instead he demanded a transfer and to stay in Italy, and from the reports asked to be sold to Milan specifically.

That's all within his rights. But it's laughable to suggest we should feel sympathy for the downturn in his football career. He created the circumstance for that entirely on his own with his hubris.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I coudn't care less tbh, stop making it sound as if his only choice was Milan and we should somehow understand his decision not only to move there but to also celebrate like a maniac the useless goal scored against us in Turin, he simply doesn't deserve our respect anymore, if his wish was to stay in Italy he could've just stayed with us but anyone with the slightest sense of comprehension can understand that his move to Milan was nothing short of a revenge attempt at dethroning us, he went for the big bucks and possibility to be captain of the 'new born' Milan that last summer was tipped to fight for the scudetto, which ofc they failed miserably under Leo's leadership on the pitch. (the story would have been totally different if Milan had an actual say in the Scudetto fight, you woudn't feel so much pity for him in that case)

So you know what really is pathetic? Juventus fans making up excuses for his pathetic decision making.
Addressed the first part in the article I linked. Milan was his best choice in Italy for his son to continue his treatment with the same docs otherwise he'd be playing for City for more money and under Pep's massive project.

Re-celebration: I'd have preferred it if he had not celebrated but I also understand his decision to celebrate given all the abuse he received from Juve fans since he left.

Re-we dont keep players against there will. True, but not at discounted rates to great rivals. I think we actually did the honorable thing here and facilitated this transfer probably because we understood his life situation.

Re-could he have stayed? His relationship with Allegri brokedown significantly enough that he chose the milan move over staying on the big fat contract he had just signed. Maybe he is at fault in the fight maybe not. But fallouts do happen at work with your boss and sometimes its not repairable.

Re-he went for the money and the milan project: Its gonna take a lot to convince me that he found Milan's project more attractive to the extent of sacrificing his Juve status for it, including choosing that over City or any other top team who would have gladly taken him.

And just to be clear, I am not accusing anyone here of celebrating his son's sickness. I am saying we are celebrating his career's collapse which is heavily tied to his personal life.

This is ugly tribalism. We should rise above this. Thats my point. We can agree to disagree.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
:agree:

He's just trolling and trying to create drama again. Not sure why anyone engages with him anymore. He's as bad as Vialli. No one on the forum has expressed any sort of enjoyment over whatever Bonucci's personal life trials and tribulations are.

Making it seem like there's people here enjoying his son being sick is just :sergio:
icemaη;5778665 said:
Once upon a time you got Husted, now you get Histed.
All he wanted for Tuzmas was to get fisted, instead he got Histed :sad:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Bonucci created this entirely himself. He very publicly disrespected our manager, was benched for it for a single match, and then come summer apparently asked for a transfer the reason for which he hinted at multiple times this season when saying how Juventus didn't make him feel important enough like Milan did.

Should have apologized to Allegri, ate humble pie, and moved forward. Instead he demanded a transfer and to stay in Italy, and from the reports asked to be sold to Milan specifically.

That's all within his rights. But it's laughable to suggest we should feel sympathy for the downturn in his football career. He created the circumstance for that entirely on his own with his hubris.
Once upon a time, a child had a life-threatening illness. He did a surgery and within months he was perfectly normal. Never needed any post surgery care or checks from the medical crew that operated on him.

The Ironic part is you accuse me of claiming people celebrate his son's illness when that is a lie. A liar calling others liars. Keep up the good work.

Apr 29, 2006
This drama from @Hist is worthy of a little 500 hours serial. Troubles and Tribulations of the man, the footballer , the millionaire Bonucci and his 'emotionally' charged fans.

In short because he refused to eat humble pie, Bonucci was cast aside to Milan @7.5 mils/year. But it was not about that, it was about love, passion, understanding, family, emotions, fans, kids, hospitals and much more. He couldn't just quit football though... that would have been too much!

Now the villans are the same fans that paid and to a degree pay his sons medications. Are you sure @Hist you thought this through? Bonucci would have been much happier it seems if he was a peasant somewhere, unable to afford this level of healthcare - just because there would be no hate around. :rofl:

Man you better get a grip, people profit from love or hate - it's called fame. His advertisers care about his instagram account numbers, not your sap little stories. #hungrierthanever meets #dumbforever

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Once upon a time, a child had a life-threatening illness. He did a surgery and within months he was perfectly normal. Never needed any post surgery care or checks from the medical crew that operated on him.

The Ironic part is you accuse me of claiming people celebrate his son's illness when that is a lie. A liar calling others liars. Keep up the good work.
He could have just sucked it up and got his head down, there was no real reason for him to leave Juve other than his pride. But that's the character he is.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Much ugly tribalism. Laughing at Bonucci's footballing failures at a bitter historic rival. So spiteful. So evil. How could anyone do this. by extension we are obviously laughing at his personal life trials and tribulations too. How evil :baus:

And again from what I read, Matteo was out of any danger in December 2016. Bonucci himself talked about him having recovered and being out of danger and fear in december 2016. He had a hernia surgery in the summer and from what was said, he developed an acute pathological infection from it which necessitated another surgery which went successfully, and he was in good health and out of danger by Late December.

But keep blowing smoke about the illness and how his son is still very sick and might die so as to win some weird sort of brownie points for another of your garbage arguments. :baus:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Much ugly tribalism. Laughing at Bonucci's footballing failures at a bitter historic rival. So spiteful. So evil. How could anyone do this. by extension we are obviously laughing at his personal life trials and tribulations too. How evil :baus:

And again from what I read, Matteo was out of any danger in December 2016. Bonucci himself talked about him having recovered and being out of danger and fear in december 2016.

But keep blowing smoke about the illness and how his son is still very sick and might die so as to win some weird sort of brownie points for another of your garbage arguments. :baus:
you are such a pleasure to argue with. Always keeping it mature :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

This drama from @Hist is worthy of a little 500 hours serial. Troubles and Tribulations of the man, the footballer , the millionaire Bonucci and his 'emotionally' charged fans.

In short because he refused to eat humble pie, Bonucci was cast aside to Milan @7.5 mils/year. But it was not about that, it was about love, passion, understanding, family, emotions, fans, kids, hospitals and much more. He couldn't just quit football though... that would have been too much!

Now the villans are the same fans that paid and to a degree pay his sons medications. Are you sure @Hist you thought this through? Bonucci would have been much happier it seems if he was a peasant somewhere, unable to afford this level of healthcare - just because there would be no hate around. :rofl:

Man you better get a grip, people profit from love or hate - it's called fame. His advertisers care about his instagram account numbers, not your sap little stories. #hungrierthanever meets #dumbforever
Thank you

Apr 29, 2006
Not a thing. I enjoy reading the product of your wild imagination and the belief in your own moral superiority. You just keepin' it real, I get it. :lol:

PP: While @ it, keep in mind we are all mortal. Pehaps write a line or two even for the worst of us and how we were misunderstood by the selfless Hist!

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Not a thing. I enjoy reading the product of your wild imagination and the belief in your own moral superiority. You just keepin' it real, I get it. :lol:

PP: While @ it, keep in mind we are all mortal. Pehaps write a line or two even for the worst of us and how we were misunderstood by the selfless Hist!
I just dont enjoy the trash talking so I try to not engage when it devolves to that. Ofc it's often hard to resist

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
man i am 100% sure whoever has been making fun of bonucci or hating him
[including me but he was not my favourite,on hate because i didnt like when he celebrated goal against us]
has been his fan or easily called him best CB in the world when he was in juve .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Bianconero_Aus

At it again. ::lol3::

EPL atmosphere is the best.

Turin is shit city that rich people dislike.

Bonucci is long misunderstood, much suffering hero.

Only Ugly Tribalism keeps us from acknowledging these facts. :hihi:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i was curious about milan's last mercato, so i made a quick excel, and it turned out that bonucci costs milan ~23,4m per year. it's more than we spend on alex sandro + chiellini + rugani combined. only higuain has a higher yearly cost at juve, even costa and dybala cost less for us.

fucking hell :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I coudn't care less tbh, stop making it sound as if his only choice was Milan and we should somehow understand his decision not only to move there but to also celebrate like a maniac the useless goal scored against us in Turin, he simply doesn't deserve our respect anymore, if his wish was to stay in Italy he could've just stayed with us but anyone with the slightest sense of comprehension can understand that his move to Milan was nothing short of a revenge attempt at dethroning us, he went for the big bucks and possibility to be captain of the 'new born' Milan that last summer was tipped to fight for the scudetto, which ofc they failed miserably under Leo's leadership on the pitch. (the story would have been totally different if Milan had an actual say in the Scudetto fight, you woudn't feel so much pity for him in that case)

So you know what really is pathetic? Juventus fans making up excuses for his pathetic decision making.
:tup: great response but I urge you not to even bother with him anymore. His sole aim on this forum these days is to troll Juventus fans.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Bianconero_Aus

At it again. ::lol3::

EPL atmosphere is the best.

Turin is shit city that rich people dislike.

Bonucci is long misunderstood, much suffering hero.

Only Ugly Tribalism keeps us from acknowledging these facts. :hihi:
He was once a semi-decent poster before he turned into a pathetic anti-Juventus “fan”. His arguments these days are atrocious, all he does is make up baseless claims and act like a stubborn mule when pressed on his BS.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
icemaη;5778665 said:
Pretty sure being Husted is more enjoyable than being Histed... :boh:
Calma

At least with me everyone gets a ride.

- - - Updated - - -

icemaη;5778665 said:
i was curious about milan's last mercato, so i made a quick excel, and it turned out that bonucci costs milan ~23,4m per year. it's more than we spend on alex sandro + chiellini + rugani combined. only higuain has a higher yearly cost at juve, even costa and dybala cost less for us.

fucking hell :D
yet we still have naysayers.

- - - Updated - - -

He could have just sucked it up and got his head down, there was no real reason for him to leave Juve other than his pride. But that's the character he is.
That.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)