Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I feel sorry for him. Forced out of Juve. Had to join a shit Milan to stay in Italy for his very sick son. Lost his legend status and his form. If his son dies then he would have lost everything. Entire world collapse and is the butt of mockery of the same people that used to worship him.

Ofc the Alex Jones types wont feel an ounce of sympathy for a fellow human being because TRAITOR! KILL KILL!

Forza Bonucci! Will always remember what a great player he was for this club and how key he was in our comeback from the gutter.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I feel sorry for him. Forced out of Juve. Had to join a shit Milan to stay in Italy for his very sick son. Lost his legend status and his form. If his son dies then he would have lost everything. Entire world collapse and is the butt of mockery of the same people that used to worship him.

Ofc the Alex Jones types wont feel an ounce of sympathy for a fellow human being because TRAITOR! KILL KILL!

Forza Bonucci! Will always remember what a great player he was for this club and how key he was in our comeback from the gutter.
I feel sympathy for the human Leonardo, i feel joy for the footballer Bonucci. But of course anyone feeling joy over Bonucci's personal misfortunes deserves to have an ill-born son/daughter.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
One of Milan's biggest flops in recent history aswell as one of record-breaking Juve's biggest traitors in recent years, this ungrateful prick has been riding the BBC hype train for so long that he even forgot how to be a defender when there's no Chiellini or Barzagli next to you to clean up your mess, he been exposed for what he really is, a mediocrity outside the environment that made him.

I'm fond of his contribution to our cause but excuse me, he got exactly what he deserved professionally, nobody forced him out of Turin other than his own primadonna ego.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I Relish everything that has happened to him on the pitch recently, the no european competition is the cherry on top.

No one here wants anything bad to happen to his son, thats fucked up its just football. I hope his son gets back to full health as should everyone else here, doesnt mean i dont love all the misfortune he is having on the pitch

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I feel sympathy for the human Leonardo, i feel joy for the footballer Bonucci. But of course anyone feeling joy over Bonucci's personal misfortunes deserves to have an ill-born son/daughter.
:tup:

As a football fan i coudn't be less interested in Leo's personal life, my issue is solely with Bonucci the professional football player.

I believe this applies to mostly everyone here.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
One of Milan's biggest flops in recent history aswell as one of record-breaking Juve's biggest traitors in recent years, this ungrateful prick has been riding the BBC hype train for so long that he even forgot how to be a defender when there's no Chiellini or Barzagli next to you to clean up your mess, he been exposed for what he really is, a mediocrity outside the environment that made him.

I'm fond of his contribution to our cause but excuse me, he got exactly what he deserved, nobody forced him out of Turin other than his own primadonna ego.
He had just rejected a mega money offer from City the year before to play for Pep too while being lauded as best defender in the world (I am sure including by most haters now). He said no to them, renewed with us and was committed to us. Why would he suddenly throw all that away if he could still work with Allegri? He fell out irrevocably with Allegri. Don't pretend you know the details of the fall out because you dont its not public knowledge. The club understandably will side with the manager and did what they had to do.

He took a stepdown while fully knowing its a big stepdown for his family and Juve allowed the sale knowing fully well its to a historical rival and at a discount. Wasnt just his call dont forget that. If he is a traitor then Marotta facilitated that treason by allowing him to go there and at a discount price.

The language of TRAITOR GOT WHAT HE DESERVES! and the mockery and celebration of every mistake he makes is honestly pathetic. Ofc the milan environment and the downward turn of his career will affect his football. You dont change from arguably best CB in the world to terrible just because Chiellini and Barzagli are no longer covering for you. Its definitely mental more than anything. A downgrade of this stature, and out of life-necessity can break any player.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I Relish everything that has happened to him on the pitch recently, the no european competition is the cherry on top.

No one here wants anything bad to happen to his son, thats $#@!ed up its just football. I hope his son gets back to full health as should everyone else here, doesnt mean i dont love all the misfortune he is having on the pitch
:tup:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

No one here wants anything bad to happen to his son, thats fucked up its just football. I hope his son gets back to full health as should everyone else here, doesnt mean i dont love all the misfortune he is having on the pitch
There is often a joy or really spitefulness in how his collapse is celebrated. Its not just another Milan player having a bad season. It is not merely wishing Milan to stay as a mess. Its much more personal and targeted than that. There is hatred of him as a person involved here its not the general feeling you would have to anyone on Milan's squad. Some are revolted that he is considered as captain of Azzuri it has nothing to do with Milan.

I'd love to believe that people are cool with him as a person, and now wish him failure like any other Milan player but its largely not true. This is a personal grudge with a vile sting to it. If you cared about the person you will care about his career not going totally to shit like this or maybe be neutral to it.. His personal life and his career are mixed up. Thats why he is at Milan and not at City.

At some core level, despite knowing that he is at Milan because of his personal life, you can't help but feel that he betrayed our tribe regardless of the validity of his reasons. Thats whats motivating this joy in his demise. We should rise above it.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He had just rejected a mega money offer from City the year before to play for Pep too while being lauded as best defender in the world (I am sure including by most haters now). He said no to them, renewed with us and was committed to us. Why would he suddenly throw all that away if he could still work with Allegri? He fell out irrevocably with Allegri. Don't pretend you know the details of the fall out because you dont its not public knowledge. The club understandably will side with the manager and did what they had to do.

He took a stepdown while fully knowing its a big stepdown for his family and Juve allowed the sale knowing fully well its to a historical rival and at a discount. Wasnt just his call dont forget that. If he is a traitor then Marotta facilitated that treason by allowing him to go there and at a discount price.

The language of TRAITOR GOT WHAT HE DESERVES! and the mockery and celebration of every mistake he makes is honestly pathetic. Ofc the milan environment and the downward turn of his career will affect his football. You dont change from arguably best CB in the world to terrible just because Chiellini and Barzagli are no longer covering for you. Its definitely mental more than anything. A downgrade of this stature, and out of life-necessity can break any player.
I coudn't care less tbh, stop making it sound as if his only choice was Milan and we should somehow understand his decision not only to move there but to also celebrate like a maniac the useless goal scored against us in Turin, he simply doesn't deserve our respect anymore, if his wish was to stay in Italy he could've just stayed with us but anyone with the slightest sense of comprehension can understand that his move to Milan was nothing short of a revenge attempt at dethroning us, he went for the big bucks and possibility to be captain of the 'new born' Milan that last summer was tipped to fight for the scudetto, which ofc they failed miserably under Leo's leadership on the pitch. (the story would have been totally different if Milan had an actual say in the Scudetto fight, you woudn't feel so much pity for him in that case)

So you know what really is pathetic? Juventus fans making up excuses for his pathetic decision making.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree:

He's just trolling and trying to create drama again. Not sure why anyone engages with him anymore. He's as bad as Vialli. No one on the forum has expressed any sort of enjoyment over whatever Bonucci's personal life trials and tribulations are.

Making it seem like there's people here enjoying his son being sick is just :sergio:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

He's just trolling and trying to create drama again. Not sure why anyone engages with him anymore. He's as bad as Vialli. No one on the forum has expressed any sort of enjoyment over whatever Bonucci's personal life trials and tribulations are.

Making it seem like there's people here enjoying his son being sick is just :sergio:
Once upon a time you got Husted, now you get Histed.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Why would he suddenly throw all that away if he could still work with Allegri? He fell out irrevocably with Allegri. Don't pretend you know the details of the fall out because you dont its not public knowledge. The club understandably will side with the manager and did what they had to do.

And just to be clear, the only one here making assumptions is you, in fact i even recall pretty well that both Beppe and even Bonnuci hisself confirmed that it was his own decision to leave for a new challenge, nobody here forced him out despite his behavioral outbursts, we never keep/sell anyone against their will and all we did was to facilitate his own preffered choice.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Add to that, everything I've read says his son Matteo's surgery was successful and he recovered to good heath back in 2016. His illness was one of the reasons Bonucci's turned down Man City and Chelsea in summer 2016, but wasn't the reason for his staying in Italy last summer, as Matteo was recovered from his illness at that point. Bonucci iirc said he wanted to stay in Italy because he didn't want to uproot his family, and fair play to him for that, there's nothing wrong with it. But :lol: at thinking Juve fans won't enjoy his football-only struggles at one of our most bitter historic rivals.

Kind of disgusting to exaggerate about how sick his son currently is and act like Juve fans are enjoying this.

- - - Updated - - -

icemaη;5778665 said:
Once upon a time you got Husted, now you get Histed.
:lol2:

Pretty sure being Husted is more enjoyable than being Histed... :boh:
@Hustini

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
And just to be clear, the only one here making assumptions is you, in fact i even recall pretty well that both Beppe and even Bonnuci hisself confirmed that it was his own decision to leave for a new challenge, nobody here forced him out despite his behavioral outbursts, we never keep/sell anyone against their will and Milan was his own preffered choice that we facilitated.
Read this if you have the time. Key point being why stay in Italy and why Milan is a good destination.
https://www.thesportsman.com/articles/the-reasons-behind-leonardo-bonuccis-shock-move-to-ac-milan

- - - Updated - - -

I am not trolling and I never said people are enjoying his son's death. I am saying people are spiteful and vengeful against him as a person because he left the tribe despite having valid reasons to leave.

But feel free to use your ignore setting instead of trash talking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)